James Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

James Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You're at the local dog park with your new puppy. You've been trying to teach them to go to the bathroom outside, but it's been difficult. Today, you decided you would stay in the dog park, all day if need be, to try and get some hard core training in and play time in between. 

The day is half over and you've had no success, so you decide it's time for play. You begin to teach your puppy how to fetch and bring the ball back to you, which is going surprisingly well. Then you hear a little bark behind you. When you turn around you see a little black and white dog with the cutest markings and eyes you have ever seen. 

It immediately runs to you and you kneel down. "Hi Buddy! And who are you?" You exclaim as the dog jumps up and begins to lick your face. 

"Fox! Fox!" When you look up you see a tall, tan, brown haired and brown eyed guy running toward you. You can't believe who it is and you are star struck for a moment. 

"Oh! I can't believe I didn't recognize you, Fox! I always look forward to (#)FoxphotoFriday!" You smile up at the guy as his identity finally sets in. "I can't believe it! You're James Maslow!" You stand up and smile even wider, noticing him blush. 

"Yeah, and you are. . ?" He asks as he holds his hand out to shake yours. 

"Oh! Right! It's (Y/N), and it's so nice to meet you! I love your music and band." You shake his hand and try not to act too excited in front of him. 

"That's awesome! I love meeting fans!" He smiles at you then lets your hand go. "Where did Fox go now?" He looked past you as you turned around. You both see Fox playing with your new puppy and you both laugh. "It that your dog?" James asks as your back still faces him. 

"Yeah, his/her name is (Insert Puppy name here). I just got him/her and we are having trouble with the potty training." You hear James laugh as you sigh about your failed training. 

"You know, I could help out. I got Fox when he was a puppy and I'm sure you know how busy I am. So I'm practically the master at puppy training, especially potty training!" You turn around to see his large grin. 

"That would be great! But like you said, aren't you really busy?" 

"For you, and (Puppy's name) of course, I would make time." You notice James blush and can't help but blush at the same time. "Here." He says as he hands you his cell phone. "Put your contact information in and I'll do the same for you." 

You gladly hand him your cell phone. After a few minutes of navigating through his phone, and him doing the same with yours, you both return each phone. "Thanks..." You blush as he hands you your phone. 

"No problem! I can't wait! I'll call you later, but we really have to be going now, I think the rest of the guys are probably waiting for me." He grins at you again. 

"Aww! So soon!" You smile at him to let him know you're joking. 

"Come on Fox!" He called as he began backing away, laughing a little. "I'll call you later!" He smiled at you again before turning around. 

"I'll be waiting!" You yelled as James and Fox walked further away. Just then, your phone went off. Without even looking at the contact, you answer it because you are still kind of star struck. "Hello?" 

"Hey, what about five o'clock? Same place?" You hear James voice at the other end. 

"This isn't exactly later James, and the dog park closes at four." You laugh as you say this. 

"Then what about we meet at the entrance at five? And, maybe just the two of us. . ." You hear a pause at the other end of the line and you don't say anything either. "Hey, (Y/N), are you still there?" He asks. 

"Oh! Yeah! Ummm, that sounds great. Five o'clock, right?" By now you are smiling widely. 

"Yeah, see you then. Bye (Y/N)." He says. 

"Bye James, and don't keep me waiting." You say with a giggle. 

"I would never keep you waiting. Never." He says this right before he hangs up the phone. You look at your new puppy, who had been patiently waiting there the whole time. "Guess what (Puppy's name)! Mommy's going on a date tonight with Fox's Daddy!" You exclaim as you pick him/her up and spin a couple times. You leave the dog park and walk home, eager to get ready for your date with James.