James Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

James Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You're at the local amusement park with a group of your friends. The day has been going great, amazing in fact. The only issue you've run into was the fact that there were five of you, and most rides are only two seater. You've been either left outside of the ride, or had to sit with a stranger, and never being lucky enough to sit alone. 

You and your friends finally make your way to the largest roller coaster in the park, and one of your favorite rides. While in line, you forget about there being five of you, and the roller coaster being another two seater ride. As you and your friends get closer to the front of the line, you start to get nervous. You loved to ride this ride, but it was always kind of scary for you, too. 

Once you finally get through the gate with your friends, they rush to the front and you follow close behind. To your horror, there are no empty seats in the front. You start to walk down the line of seats, trying to find an open one. 

"Hey! You can sit back here with me! There's an empty seat!" You hear someone call from the very back. You rush to the back and find a tall, brown haired guy standing next to the very last seat. You thought you may have recognized him, but you couldn't tell because he was wearing sunglasses and a beanie on his head. 

"Thanks!" You exclaim as you follow, sitting right next to him. After the ride operator did her little mandatory speech, and the harnesses were checked, the roller coaster begins to go backwards. You start to get nervous now, and you place your hands on the back of the seats in front of you. 

"Are you ok?" The guy asks you. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's just, every time I ride this roller coaster, every bad thing that could go wrong crosses my mind before it releases at the top. And being in the very last seat doesn't help because we are going to get really, really high. . ." 

"Hey, nothing bad will go wrong, it's perfectly safe! Besides, I will keep you safe." You finally look over to him and notice his wide grin, and well as a little red creeping into his cheeks. 

"Hey, James! You better take those sunglasses off before the ride actually starts!" You turn to see one of the guys in front of you talking to the guy you are sitting next to, which you now know is James. Soon however, you recognize the face to the guy talking, and the one right next to him too. 

Before you have a chance to react, you hear the gush of air that means the roller coaster will release in about thirty seconds. "Oh Crap, oh crap, oh crap!" You start panicking, and you hear James giggle. 

"Hey, don't worry! Here, take my hand!" He said as you looked back over and noticed he took his sunglasses off. You get lost in his kind, hazel eyes for a moment. 

"Wait! You're--" Before you can finish, you're cut off by the ride starting, your scream, and James grabbing your hand. You squeeze tight as the roller coaster goes through it's three loops, then starts another long trek up before it releases to go backwards. 

"James Maslow. And you are?" He asks as he looks over to you, finishing your thought from before. 

"(Y/N.)" You answer quickly, knowing the roller coaster will soon release. Before either of you can say anything else, the roller coaster releases, causing you to scream, and once again squeeze James' hand. As soon as the ride is over, you sigh. 

"Jeez, James! Did you have to offer your seat to a girl who screams so loud!?" The other guy in front of you and James asked as he turned around and smirked.