Carlos Imagine (Part Two)

Authors Note~ Someone suggested making the Carlos Tour/Baby Imagine into a 2 part Imagine....I made sense, it just took me a little bit to get motivated because honestly these 2 part ones are a bit intimidating for me, just because I want both parts to be both written equally well. Anyway, I hope you guys like Part Two! (P.S. Remember, these are fictional. I'm making this stuff up. All from my own brain. i.e. anything Kathy says...Yeah..) OH! And if you haven't read Part One, which is the one right before this one, you might want to. I mean, I guess they could be read as separate Imagines, but they are meant to be together, so, yeah.... :)

~~~~~~~~

Just Imagine....

~~~~~~~~

You were laying on the living room couch at the Schmidt house, watching a re-run episode of Castle; one you've seen at least 4 times to date. Just as the episode gets to the now predictable and familiar climax, Kathy walks in, of course with Sissy and Yuma at her heels.

"How are you feeling, dear?"

"I'm feeling pretty good....I kind of wish it was out already though; my back kills!"

She laughed. "Oh honey, trust me, I know! Did I ever tell you the worst was Kendall?" Kathy sat down in the chair near the couch so you could continue to lay down.

"Well, you told me Kenneth gave you the worst morning sickness....Kevin gave you the weirdest and worst cravings....Actually, I don't think you've told me much about when you were pregnant with Kendall..."

"(Y/N), you wouldn't believe..He was the worst on my bladder. I swear for most of the pregnancy I couldn't leave the house, let alone the bathroom!" You both laughed as she got up and walked over to a book case, picking up a photo album.

"It sure shows, Kathy! Kendall is still always on the move; I swear that boy will never stop!"

"I don't think he will either!" She opens up the photo album and hands it to you. "That's The first picture of the boys together, a few hours after Kendall was born. It would have been taken sooner, but Kevin and Kenneth were home sleeping with the sitter watching them. It would have been a nightmare to have them here in the waiting room, bringing havoc to the poor staff! But it was nice, just having some time with Kendall by myself while Ken went to get the other two...It was lovely bonding time with my baby boy..."

"Sounds like it.." You smile while examining the picture. "Kendall would probably be so embarrassed right now if he was here!"

Kathy laughed and shook her head. "Oh I'm sure he would! But he can't deny that he's a Mama's Boy!"

"No, he can't.." There were a few moment of silence, causing you to become nervous for some reason.

"(Y/N), I haven't prodded you too much on this subject because it's yours and Carlos' decision, but why don’t you want to know the gender of the baby? Wouldn’t it make it easier to know, for clothing and decoration purposes?”

“Well, it would….But we want to be surprised. Plus, we already have the bedroom decorated, and clothes bought..We like the gender neutral look, and maybe after it’s born we will buy either more pink stuff or blue stuff, but for now all the green and yellow stuff is really adorable.”

“Isn’t it hard not knowing?”

“Sometimes….I don’t like calling our child an “it” all the time, and I don’t like the constant struggle with wondering what name we will go with in the end based on gender. But I know it will be worth it.”

Kathy still looks at you with a puzzled expression. “Do you want anything in particular?”

“I mean, every girl seems to want a girl, but I don’t really have a preference. Either way, it will be my child, and I will love it unconditionally, so it doesn’t really matter.”