Carlos Imagine

Authors Note ~ Well, since Carlos and Alexa are getting married tomorrow, I think this is a good time for a Carlos Imagine! I know some of you may be upset and all, because he is one of our babies, and he kinda slapped us in the face with the news in a tweet last night....However, he's happy guys. Carlos is in love, and I understand any of you that feel crushed because if it was Kendall getting married in probably less than 24 hours now, I would probably be upset too. But as long as my boys are happy, I'll be happy for them, and I hope eventually those of you that are sad or upset will feel the same. Guys, we're blessed that these 4 men even entered our lives; remember that :) Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it! :) *(F/N) means Friend's Name, just a reminder, and (Y/N, Y/M/N. Y/L/N) basically means your full name :) (If you haven't gotten the drift yet, it took me FOREVER to write this one, lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Imagine....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it. Today is the day. The day you two have been planning for since practically the second after he proposed and you said yes.

Today, you and Carlos are getting married.

You haven't seen him since breakfast this morning because both of you have so much to do and so many things to get ready before the ceremony, and none of it required needing to be together. However, this upset you to no end. All you wanted was for the day to be over already--ceremony, vows and all--so you could spend time with him, alone, and not worry about all the craziness for a short while. 

All of your bridesmaids are currently getting ready. All rushing around, finding shoes and jewelry among the chaos, and also finding time to help you for a few minutes before continuing to finish themselves. Now, your best friend and your Maid of Honor, (F/N), was standing in front of you with your wedding dress in hand.

"(Y/N), you've got to get in your dress now! The ceremony is in an hour, and you don't even have your hair all done yet! Or your make-up! What are you thinking?" Panic was fully visible on her face, but all you could do was laugh a little.

"(F/N), I told you already, I want my hair more natural and flowy. Carlos wants it that way too because he loves it that way. And I only need light make-up. I'm getting married, and I don't have anyone to impress at this point because Carlos doesn't care how many pounds of make-up I decide to wear or not; he loves me for me, and for however I choose I want to look. And a more natural look would go better with my dress anyway. Hell, it's a beach wedding, and a beachy dress, and who goes to the beach wearing a ton of make-up and their hair all done up?"

"I'm not even going to answer that..." You both laughed. "But you do need to get in the dress so we know everything is perfect before the ceremony starts, ok?"

"Yeah, I guess so...." You sigh as she gets the dress ready for you to put on.

"Alright, I'll hold it up and you've got to put your arms through first, ok?" She asks as you took your bath robe off, revealing your corset-like bra and rather fancy underware (F/N) made you buy to wear for the big day. Within seconds you were finding your way up through the dress with your hands. Once they were sticking out, (F/N) started pulling the dress down your body. You held it in place as she helped fasten it on you properly. 

"I think that's tight enough...." You said, wincing in a bit of pain. She finished up, and you turned toward the mirror. Just then, your cell phone went off; it was all the way across the room, so you didn't feel like going over to get it. "Can someone check who it is for me?"

"It's Carlos!" Someone called, you are unsure as to who, but within moments you made your way over to your phone just in time to pick it up.

"Hey baby! How are you doing?" You asked enthusiastically. You heard him laugh on the other line, as well as the other guys too. "Am I on speaker?"