Kendall Imagine

Authors Note~Kendall's turn again! :D Enjoy! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kendall Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Imagine: You and Kendall are getting ready to go out to eat, and you two were going to meet the other three guys at the restaurant. You've been in the bedroom, trying to find the perfect outfit for almost an hour now as Kendall walks in. "Hey Babe, what's taking so long?" he asks you as he walks up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I can't find anything to wear..." You look at the piles of clothes you've placed all over the bed. "It looks like you have plenty of clothes." Kendall kisses your cheek, making your skin tingle. "I know that, I just can't find the "right" outfit.." "And what's the "right" outfit? It's just out to dinner with the guys! I'd hope you're not trying to impress any of them..." You turn and look up into Kendall's green eyes, and realize he's smirking. You lightly hit his arm. "You know the only one I want to impress is you Kendall!" He gently takes your face in his hands. "(Y/N), you don't need to impress me with any clothes! You impress me every single day by just being you, by being real with me." He kisses your lips softly, then pulls away. "Kendall, I know just as well as you know exactly what you meant when you said I don't need to impress you with any clothes!" You laugh as he blushes. "Well, I didn't mean it that way when I said...But I suppose I do..." He grins at you. "Kendall! We have to get ready!" You laugh and dodge his kiss. "Really! The most beautiful girl on the planet just rejected a kiss from me!? I'm shocked!" You both laugh as he pulls you close. "You're mine (Y/N), all mine." He whispers as he kisses your ear. "That's great Kendall, but I need to finish getting dressed..." You giggle, unwilling to make him stop, but you know you have to. "I could help you with that..." You lightly shove Kendall away from  you, playfully. "I don't think so Mr. Schmidt! Dressing means undressing first, and we both know what undressing leads to! We have to meet the guys this time because the last three times we've planned something, we didn't show up!" "But we had fun..." Kendall tries to grab you, but you dodge him. "Yes, we did, but I'm pretty sure they know what we were having fun doing! And it's rude to keep flaking on them!" You laugh as Kendall pouts. "Fine. But don't worry too much about your outfit (Y/N), because you look beautiful in anything, everything, and nothing..." "Kendall!" You laugh as you push him out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Once back over to the bed, you finally spot the perfect outfit. Dark wash skinny jeans, a lacy, cream colored tank top, and your favorite high heeled boots. After you change, you finish up your hair and make up, and you're finally ready to go down stairs. As you walk down the stairs, Kendall snaps a few pictures of you on his phone. "Hey! What's that for!?" You ask, hugging him once you're at the bottom of the stairs. "You took so long, I knew you would want pictures of your "perfect" outfit!" "Whatever Kendall!" You laugh as he opens the front door for you, and walks you to the car. After a short drive, you two arrive at the restaurant. "Hey! They showed up this time!" James exclaimed as you two walked up to the table they were sitting at. "Yes, yes we did." Kendall said as he pulled your chair out for you, seating you in between Carlos and himself. "Not busy tonight, I assume..." Logan said with a grin. "Oh, we could have been, but I decided to take charge and tell Kendall we had to come." You look over and see a phone in your face, with a blushing Kendall on the other side. "Again with the camera! What in the world are you doing?" You ask with a laugh as he sets his phone down. "Oh, nothing....Don't mind me.." he replied with a grin. The rest of the night was spent talking, joking around, you and Carlos talking about instagram and photography for a little while, leaving the other three almost entirely out of the conversation. You also caught Kendall taking many pictures of you, and you're sure you missed a few times. On the way home, you noticed Kendall couldn't stop smiling. "What's got you so happy?" "You." He replied simply, still smiling. "Why? What did I do?" You ask with a laugh. "You are you (Y/N), that's all.." "Ok Kendall.." You reply as he pulls into the driveway. You get out of the car and walk up to the front door, Kendall close behind. Once inside and the door has been shut, you turn around and face him. "So....Still up for helping me undress?" You smile at him as his eyebrows raise.  "So, you're ready for that now...?" "Yup, all I said was we couldn't flake again, not that we couldn't have fun at some point tonight..." "Well, Babe, I'd love to, really...But I have some work I have to get done right now....Maybe if you go on up to bed, I'll be done soon, and we can still have fun..." "We'll see how lucky you are Mr. Schmidt...We'll see..." You giggle before kissing him and going up the stairs. After you change, you get in bed and decide to check your twitter. You grab your laptop and turn it on, soon getting on twitter. As you read through the tweets, you see mentions from the three guys, and even a picture James must have taken while you and Carlos were busy chatting about instagram. Then you notice a new tweet from Kendall. It reads: "Had a fun and amazing night with the guys and my Covergirl :)" Then there's a link. You click on it and see a magazine cover layout with a pictures of you on it. It said many things like: "Beautiful," "Heart of Gold," "Mine." "I love you (Y/N), beyond words," "I'll be thinking about you Worldwide." You begin to tear up as you read the title: "My Covergirl." "Hey, you're still up." Kendall says as he walks into the room. You looked up, and you could tell he noticed your tears right away. "Baby! What happened?" He rushes over to you and pulls you into a hug. "You happened Kendall.." You look up at him. "You're too sweet. I love you so much.." He pulls you close. "You saw it already?" He asks. You point at your laptop, and you feel him sigh. "I was hoping to show it to you in the morning...But I'm glad you like it." "Kendall, I don't like it. I love it. You're amazing!" You kiss him, and you feel him smile. "No, you're amazing. I love you (Y/N), so much..." He kisses you again. "Do you still need help undressing?" You grin at him. "I suppose I do..." You reply as he sets the laptop on the bedside table.  "Good, I'm looking forward to it.." Kendall grins at you before gently getting on top of you, kissing you lightly as his hands roam your body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note~I think I kinda like this one....Although there was like a 3 to 4 hour gap between me starting it and finishing it because of company being over...But I hope you liked it! Until next time my Awkward and Random Windows! :D