Logan Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Logan Imagine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You're at the mall with some friends and when you were in the book store, your friends ditched you. You text one of them: "Hey, thanks for just leaving me!" She texts back" "So sorry! But you know we aren't the bookworms! We're in the food court, you can come find us if you want." "No thanks, I'm fine right here." "Suit yourself." 

You sigh at the text and roll your eyes, wondering why your friends always seem to ditch you. They know you don't like to be anywhere alone, especially in the mall where you know no one else. 

As you rummage through the books you finally find a few that spark your interest and you purchase them. After handing over your money and getting your change and bag you decide to just roam the mall for a little while -- no sense in running right to friends who just ditched you. 

You find yourself looking at jewelry in one of those expensive jewelry stores with no clue as to why or even how you ended up there. Suddenly, you see a beautiful silver necklace with a butterfly charm around a mannequin's neck. You walk over to it and gently move your finger down the chain and across the butterfly. 

"Would you like to try it on, Miss?" The clerk asks as she walks over, startling you. 

"Oh, no, it's fine." You say as you yank your hand back. 

"Oh, don't be shy! Here, try it on and look in the mirror!" She kindly hands you the necklace as you give a small smile. You carefully put it around your neck and look in the mirror. 

"Wow. . ." You whisper as you admire how beautiful the necklace is. "It's beautiful. . ." You look up at the clerk, who is smiling at you. Soon, you take it off and hand it back to her as you look down at the price tag. "Uh, I'm sorry. But I just can't afford it. Thanks for letting me try it on though." You smile at her, hiding your disappointment and sadness. 

"Okay, Miss. Thanks for looking!" She exclaims as she puts the necklace back on the mannequin's neck. You smile again, and leave the store to find somewhere to sit down. 

Once you find a bench you take one of the books out of your bag and start to read it. 

"What are you reading?" A male voice asks you. You jump and look up. "Oh! I'm sorry, did I scare you?" 

"It's fine, don't worry about it. . ." You grin shyly. 

"Well, what are you reading? I've noticed you sitting here for almost 20 minutes now and you haven't looked up once." He laughs a little as he says this, which makes you blush. 

"Oh, a new book I just bought today. And I usually do get lost in books sometimes. . ." Your cheeks are burning by now as the guy sits next to you. 

"I think that's cute." 

"What?" You ask immediately. 

"Oh, ummm. How you said you get lost in books. You look cute doing it, just so you know. . ." Now you notice his cheeks turning red. 

"Ummm, thanks .. ." You giggle, unsure of what else to say. 

A few minutes of awkward silence pass before he speaks again. "Hey! You left something back there!" He exclaimed, making you jump once again. 

"What? Back where?" 

"At that store." 

"Which store? We are in a mall you know. . ." You see him grin and look down before he looks into your eyes. 

"You forgot this." He says as he takes a little black box out of his leather jacket pocket. He opens it to reveal a necklace; the same necklace you reluctantly left in the jewelry store. 

"What. . .How did you know. . ?" You ask in surprise as you look from the necklace to the stranger who had just come out of no where. 

"I was in there with a few of my friends. . .and we saw you walk in and try on the necklace, then leave. You may have seen us. . .We were all in the jackets and sunglasses, looking at the bracelets. My friend wanted to get his mom something for her birthday. . ." 

You can't help but smile as he explains himself to you. "But, why?" You ask, looking into his eyes again. You realize in this moment how beautiful they are; the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes you've ever seen. 

"From the moment you walked into that store to the moment you left my sight, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. And I couldn't stand the sadness in your face when you left without it, so I bought it and followed you. Then it took me 20 minutes to even get the courage to come over here and talk to you. . . " He trails off, still looking into your eyes. 

Suddenly, he looks down to take the necklace out of the box. He unhooks the clasp and looks up again. "Turn around." He smiles at you and you smile back as you turn around and move your hair. He gently places it around your neck and clasps it. "There." He says as you turn around to face him again. 

You look down and notice something you hadn't before; a name engraved in the middle of the butterfly. You carefully lift the charm up to get a better look. "I never want you to forget me, so I had my name engraved in it. . .and I never want to forget you. . .what's your name?" 

"It's (Y/N)." You say, letting the butterfly gently drop from your fingers as you look back up at him. "I love it, thank you so much Logan. It's beautiful." You smile at him as his cheeks turn red again. 

"No, you're beautiful, (Y/N). Why don't we get out of here and go somewhere else?" Logan asks you as he stands up and holds his hand out to you. You eagerly take it and stand up, now face to face with Logan. 

"Hey! (Y/N)! You ready to go?" You hear one of your friends call from behind you. You can tell they are getting closer, but you don't look away from Logan's eyes. Soon, your friends are next to you. "Ummm, (Y/N), we have to go, my mom needs me back home, now. . ." You can tell by her tone that she is surprised with what she is seeing, but you don't care. 

"That's okay, I already have a ride." You smile up at Logan, who smiles back. 

"So, I'm hoping that's a yes. . ?" He asks you, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Of course it's a yes." You smile back at him. "I'll see you guys later! And thanks for talking me into coming to the mall today!" You call as you lead Logan away from your friends. 

"You sure you just want to ditch them? We can meet another time. . ." Logan offers as he looks down at you. 

You look up. "No, they ditched me earlier today, so they deserve it. But I think that's the best thing that they've ever done for me, well, to me. . ." You begin to blush. 

"Why?" He asks. 

"Because, if they hadn't, I wouldn't have met you." 

Logan smiles at you. "Then I guess we will have to thank them sometime, right?" 

"Of course!" You reply as the two of you exit the mall, hand in hand and the happiest you've ever been.