Carlos Imagine

Authors Note~ So, I know it's been forever, but college is a lot more work than I thought it would be....I'm still going to update everything just a lot slower than before, and even that became really slow after time...But anyway, here's the next Imagine! In light of Carlos and Alexa's engagement about a month ago! I hope you guys enjoy it! :D (Wow, I never finished this one....But I'm gonna finish it now! :)  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos Imagine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, you can't forget about tonight, ok?"

You laughed. It was about the 100th time he had reminded you since you both woke up this morning. "I know, I know! Carlos, why don't you just tell me what's up?"

"It's just dinner, (Y/N), I promise. The guys and I just have a busy day and I'll have to meet you at the restaurant. If I come back to get you and then we go it'll be too late and they will probably already be closed."

Alright, Los..." You sighed. "Whatever you say."

He gave you a quick kiss on the lips. It left you craving more, but you knew he had to go and work on whatever him and the guys were working on now. "Thanks, Babe! I might get to the restaurant just a few minutes after you do, but I'll make a reservation before the day is over, so just give your name when you walk in and they will take care of you until I get there!" He kissed you again, this time he lingered, and you could feel a smile form on his lips, causing you to do the same.

"Alright, Carlos. Now go! Don't want to be late!"

"Yeah! Bye, (Y/N)! See you later!" He kissed your cheek before heading out the door. "Love you!" He called on his way out.

"Love you too!" You managed to yell before he closed the door.

Now you were left by yourself for the day, completely unsure as to what to do. You played with Sydney for a bit, and took her for a walk. You decided to do a semi deep cleaning of the house before getting bored. You thought to finish that drawing of Carlos you had started a while ago; it came out quite exceptional in your opinion, and now you just had to wait until after dinner to show it to him. Now you're left with an hour to get ready and get to the restaurant, so you rush up to the bedroom and grab the dress you know Carlos loves on you out of the closet. You neatly lay it on the bed and jump in the shower. It doesn't take long after that to do your hair, put on the dress, and do your makeup. After picking some simple jewelry, and your favorite heels, you grab your clutch and keys and head out the door. Giving Sydney a pat before you leave, you can't help but wonder what Carlos has planned for the night. You get in the car and begin to drive to the restaurant, which only takes about 10 minutes. You park and go inside, giving your name like Carlos said. The greeter, who gave a plain, fake smile to the couple that entered before you, seemed extra happy to greet you when you gave your name, which puzzled you. You were shown to your table, set for two on a secluded balcony. It was beautiful, and you knew Carlos had already outdone himself. Instead of sitting down and waiting, you decided to admire the sky and the city from the balcony railing, leaning forward ever so slightly. And there you stayed for what felt like hours, but you knew were only minutes. It's funny how time can be warped when observing the simple beauty of the world.

"Hey there Beautiful...."

You turned around to see Carlos leaning against the now closed door from inside the resaurant.

"Hey Handsome." You both smiled at each other. Feeling the love flow through the air and into your hearts.

"Come, sit down." He walked over to the table and pulled out a chair. It was then that you admired how he cleaned himself up nicely. When he left this morning he was in his favorite red jeans and a black t-shirt. Now he had on one of his nicest suits, but you knew he hadn't been back home, and he only left with his cell phone in hand and his wallet bulging out of his back right pocket. It always amazed you that he could fit anything in those back pockets.

"What if I want to stay over here?" You asked with a grin.

Carlos laughed a little, "You've always been stubborn, and difficult, you know? Ruining plans and agendas, when everything could be perfect...." He walked over to you smiling, but his words confused you, even hurt a little.

"Carlos, what are you--" He cut you off with a quick kiss.

"Now, just let me talk and let me have my big moment, ok?"

By now you felt insulted. "What!?" He kissed you again.

"Just one moment, ok...?" He looked at you hopefully, and you slowly shook your head up and down in agreement. "Ok, I had this planned differently, but like I said, you are stubborn and difficult...But that's what I love about you! That's what makes you so independent, and I love that. You don't let anyone order you around. And you're so beautiful, inside and out, (Y/N). You are magical. Like a riddle I want to try and decipher for the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine anyone else by my side, or me being beside anyone else, ever. You're just so perfect, I can't put it into words. The only words that would describe how I feel are "I love you," and even those don't completely describe my feelings for you. What I'm trying to say is...." He got down on one knee, and your hands immediately went to your mouth, wide open in shock and happiness. "(Y/N), I do love you, so, so much. I think after just over a year together, it's safe to say you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Would you do me that honor? (Y/N), will you marry me?" He had pulled out a little black box, and opened it to reveal the most perfect small stone. You always told him you never wanted anything extravagant, because the size could never symbolize the amount of love shared between two people. And he listened, and did just as you said even though he always said he'd never give you anything less than what he could afford, which was quite a lot.

After a few moments of his sparkling eyes staring into your own, you knew this was where you needed to be for the rest of your life. "Yes, Carlos....Yes, I will, yes!" He slid the ring on your finger and jumped up to hold you in his arms. You began to cry, now thankful you held back on the makeup.

He pulled back just a little, "Hey now, don't cry, (Y/N)!" He wiped your tears away with his thumbs, and you took his face in your hands.

"Carlos, you just made me the happiest girl in the world, of course I'm going to cry!" You laughed, and he did too. In your laughter, you pulled him close and kissed him. Just then you heard an eruption of clapping any yells, and the familiar voices of the guys and other friends. You knew all along he had something bigger planned, you just knew him all too well, but you loved him anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Well, that's that! I hope you guys enjoyed it! The first part may sound a little different that the second part, I don't know, I haven't re-read it yet, but that may because these were written about a month or so apart, and my writing has been evolving for the better over the course of this semester :) So I hope you all liked it! And I've recently had people asking for personal Imagines....I may have mentioned before it could potentially eventually be a possibility, I don't really remember, but definitely not in the near future guys, or now, because of this whole college thing. It take so much time and effort, and I should be sleeping right now, but I decided to log on and found I never finished this one and thought I owed you guys a little something after the wait! This semester is over in a few weeks, so I should update more, but no promises! Got that! I'm a busy girl, occasionally, like when I'd rather be on here I'm really busy, and then there are times I just want to relax and do nothing, so yeah. Anyway, guess what else guys! I'm meeting Kendall on Wednesday, December 4th, in Boston on his Heffron Drive Winter Tour! I'm so excited! :D I hope I don't faint or anything! :P