Chapter 10: Bitches Bite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick note! There is some //mild// mature scenes in this chapter! Not anything serious, but I will put a warning to where to skip too if you don't stuff like that. I do suggest you read it none the less, some of it is plot related. Please enjoy this extra long chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blindfold is roughly torn of my face, blinding light takes over and I squint. I have to rub my eyes a couple times before I'm able to clearly again. And boy do I wish I couldn't see clearly again... I see two identical faces grinning.

"Doggy!" "We're so happy you've come to visit us!!" "Even though it's with Whitey." They alternate lines like they usually do and I blink at them, unsure of how to respond. I've never looked at them this close before, except for... I remember the time they both kissed my cheek after the last time we met. I turn red on the spot. "Aww, doggy is blushing!" "Did you remember the laaaast time we met?" "We were only showing our pet attention!!" They both smirked, reading my mind. I quickly snap out of it.

"I have a name, you idiots."

"Doggy's can't," "Name themselves!" "Your our doggy!" They giggle, radiating craziness. They think of me as a dog...? A Pet!? I back away slowly. Sick... Mentally sick, definitely. For some reason, I feel... Sad? 

"Tch." I clench my teeth and my hand hovers over my gun, ready to get the hell out. I've backed away about a meter before I bump into something like a brick wall. I forgot about 'Whitey'. 

"Where do you think your going, Dog?" 

Is that what everyone thinks of me? A dog!? As I start to panic, both mentally and emotionally, I think of anything I can do, when it strikes me. 

"Ahhh, Mister~? Aren't you gonna try and save me?" I cling onto the front of Whitey, aware of his 'Woman Fear'. He twitches uncomfortably. "Hahhh their being mean to me! But..." I look down, keeping my gaze on him, making a pouty face. "I wouldn't mind if you were mean to me~" I say in the slinkiest voice I can. I watch as he flinches. A chance!! I knock him back hard with my heel, sending him flying into a wall, whipping back around and quickly pulling my gun on the twins. "Move and I'll put more usable holes in you then an Outer Town prostitute has." 

For a second, a flash of regret and worry passes the twins face, before it's quickly replaced with their usual smirks. I falter, which is my greatest mistake. I'm quickly knocked on the back of my head, and I fall onto the ground, dizzy, which a great ache in my skull. 

"Morons." I hear a deep voice speak, and heavy footsteps walk towards me, before stopping in front of my face. "Bringing a dog from Outer Town here, what were you thinking?" I feel a leather boot kick  my chest, pain springs in the same spot and I cough harshly. I don't know what that boot had at the end of it, but it was sharp. I touch my chest, feeling my elbow crack while doing so, and pull my hand away to see the pale skin of my hand covered in crimson red. He missed my heart... But barely.

"Hey!! Don't hurt," "Our doggy!"

A dog... That's all I am right? A mere rank of 1010... Why did I think that... I could means something... To anyone? 

I feel my eyes start watering. 

I'd rather just... Die... How cliche of me...

As soon as I think of those words I feel a warmth develop me. Opening my eyes, painfully, the tattoos on my body start glowing a bright white. The articulate and abstract designs of lines and patterns glow blindingly, and suddenly all the pain that I felt was gone. The light then fades, reverting back to my original ink black tattoos, and I slump onto the gravel peacefully and pain free. Even though able to run, one to four, especially those from the Nox, aren't odds I want to fight with.