Takasha

She was parked in the front of her house. She still could not understand why she had so much interest in Sierra.
Sierra took a deep breath. She got out of her car and was heading up her walkway. She just knew everything would be better once she saw Kayshawn.
She inserted the key into the door and step through. She closed it behind her and placed her things on her couch. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pepsi.
She opened it and took a sip. It was awfully quiet in her house and she did not like it.
She slowly walked towards the stairs. She could hear laughing and giggling upstairs. She tools light steps so that she would not be heard. When she finally got upstairs she made her way towards her bedroom.
Her fingers touched the door handle. She slowly turned it scared of what she was going to see on the other side. There was a click and she pushed it open only to be broken by the sight that she beheld.
She stumbled back. Her back hit into the railing. She howled in pain.
Kayshawn jumped up and ran up to her. He was in nothing but boxers. She was disgusted. Not of him but of what he had done.
He gripped onto her hand. "It is not what not what it looked like." He said.
Takasha screamed. "Then what was it then...huh...?" She asked. "I am pretty sure that I just saw you fucking another girl,that is ugly as fuck by the way if you are wondering."
She pushed him away. "I have only been gone for three weeks and you go and find yourself an ugly ass Medea looking bitch." She slapped him. "I did not know you were into Milfs you should have informed me on that."
She walked down the stairs and he followed. "I love you, Takasha."
Takasha went into her office and was shuffling through her desk. "I was just lonely that was all." He said.
She grabbed what she was looking for and stared at him teary eyed. "I want you out of my house. You and that ugly bitch."
He stepped closer. "Takasha you don't really mean that."
Takasha raised her gun on him. His faces becomes filled with fear. "I am not one of those dumb thirsty thots, ok."
She walked up to him and place the gun tip on his forhead. "So either you leave right now or I shoot your dumb ass."
He spit on her. "You were a stale piece of shit anyway." He turned to walk out, but she grabbed his arm.
She pistol-whipped him. "Bitch, you were stale not me. Your dick is smaller than my fucking pinky." She pushed him on the floor. "Now get out of my house."
He got up and ran. She watched as the door opened then closed. That was one problem taking care of, but she knew there was another.
She walked back into her bedroom and looked at the women laying in her bed. She was smoking a cigar. She looked up at Takasha and smiled at her.
"You are right. It is like someone is stabbing you." She outreach her box of cigars. It read "Gurkha Black Dragon". Takasha gasped. Those were expensive cigars.
Takasha walked up to her and took one. "I don't normally smoke, but with all this stress I have right now I need it."
The woman laughed. "My name is Kelly Woodland." She lit Takasha's cigar.
Takasha thanked her. "I actually came up here to threaten to shot you." Takasha placed the gun on the bed. "I admit it was stupid I was just in the moment you know and I should know that it was not your fault. How could you possibly know he was in a relationship." Takasha took a puff.
"Men these days, right?" Kelly asked.
Kelly grabbed her box and crushed the cigar. She turned towards Takasha.
Takasha looked at her puzzled. "Yeah your right." She said.
The woman moved closer. Her hands came closer to Takasha's gun. Takasha moved towards the edge of the bed.
Kelly grabbed the gun and pointed it towards Takasha. Takasha jumped of the bed and screamed. The cigar dropped on the sheets and they instaneously lit up. Kelly screamed in pain.
Takasha ran towards the door. Kelly grabbed her leg and she fell to the floor. Her arm brushed off the flaming sheets. She wailed.
Kelly rolled off the bed and on top of Takasha. Takasha screamed. The woman was scorching hot. She pushed the woman off of her an shuffled over to the corner of the room.
Kelly came crawling towards her knife in hand. She was badly burned and Takasha knew Kelly did not have a long time to live.
Takasha stood up. She could not see the room was starting to fill with smoke. Takasha felt Kelly touching her feet. She kicked her and Kelly wailed out in pain.
Takasha moved along the wall. When she felt the door handle she gave it. It made her jump. It was hot and she could not bare to touch it. She took off her heel and then her sock.
She wrapped the sock around her hand and opened the door. She stepped outside them quickly closed it. She inhale. All she was thinking about was how relieved she was to get out of there, but at the same time Kelly was on her mind. She had just killed the poor woman.
She ran downstairs and grabbed the house phone. She called 911 and told them her emergency and location. Then she ran outside and sat on her front lawn. She had a front row view of her beloved Victorian home being burned to shreds.