Takasha

When Takasha got home she ate a big bowl of salad. She was stress eating, but at least this time it was something healthy.
She walked inside the living room and turned the tv on. It was on a show called Rhythm city and it was surprisingly interesting.
Takasha nabbed her form into the bowl but found nothing. She sighed. She did not want to get up for more. The show was too good.
She got up and walked into the kitchen. There was a knock on the door and she quickly spun around.
"Who is it?" She ran towards the door and looked through the peep hole.
It was Winston with a bucket of chicken. She huffed. She did not want any chicken. This was vacation for a cleanse, but she as she kept on looking at the chicken she yearned for it more.
She opened the door and let him in. He looked down at her bowl of salad and laughed. "What bowl is this, bowl number ten."
Takasha grinned. "Hahaha very funny now."
She gestured him inside. "I see you want real food now."
She looked at the ground. "Maybe, I am a little hungry."
She closed to door behind him. He put the chicken down on the coffee table. He glared at the Tv and smiled back at her.
"I love this show!" He exclaimed. She sat in the couch and took out a piece of Chicken.
He looked over at Takasha and gestured her forward. "Aren't you gonna come and watch it?" He asked.
Takasha folded her arms. She did not want him to be here with her right now, but he had chicken and she was hungry.
She sat in the couch next to him and grabbed a wing. He ate it like she had not eaten in days. Winston turned to look at her.
He giggled. "You were really hungry, weren't you?"
She glared at him. "Why don't you just watch the TV and leave me alone?" She took a piece of Chicken from the bucket. "What is this even about?"
He grabbed a biscuit. "I don't know I forgot over the years."
She did a heavy exhale. "Of course,now I have to start at a random episode not knowing want came before."
He laughed. "What is up with you. You don't have to watch the episodes that came before you aren't even going to be here that long to watch all the seasons."
She yawned. "Your right, your right." She rested her head on Winston's lap. Winston laid his hand on top of her head and started slowly stroking through her hair.
They sat their in silence for a moment until Winston gained thebcoursge to ask her something.
"You still did not answer my question whether you liked me or not."
Takasha rose up and stared him in the eyes annoyed. "I implied the answer, Winston."
He turned away from the Tv. "Well you implication was not so understandable."
Takasha sighed and place her hand on her forehead. "You are starting to aggravate me, Winston."
He place the chicken he had recently took up down. "I don't care if I am annoying you or not. You have to give me a straight answer."
She looked around the room as if searching for an answer. She looked at him. He was red with rage. She grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. He calmed down.
She smiled at him. "Does this answer the question?" She kissed him. The kids brought her back to their first one in the waterfall. The water was falling on her cheek and everything was just perfect.
She pulled back, and stared at him, then Winston went back in for another kiss. This felt even better to Takasha and she just did not want to let go.
She leaned back in the couch and Winston started biting her neck. She squealed. Her body was trying to get away but her mind was liking it. He farther down and squeezed her breast. He licked her neck. It felt so goodm she wanted it to go on forever. She took her hands and pushed his head down farther. He looked up at her hesitant. She nodded.
She body threw itself into a fit. She could not control it. She could not take it. He was surprisingly good and she wanted him all, but she could not have him.
She pushed him off of her and pulled up her pants. He was puzzled. "What was that about?" He asked. "Was I not good?"
She smiled. "You were more than good." she chuckled, but then her face became sad. "I can't be unloyal to Kayshawn. He has been loyal to me and I owe him that same loyalty."
Winston stood up and walked closer to her. "So you don't love him because of him. You love him because of pity, because you feel you are obligated to."
She shook her head. "No it is not like that!" she was not even sure anymore if she did love Kayshawn or not. She was just saying these things to assure herself that she is in love with him, but she was confused.
"It sure does sound like it."
She screamed. She could not take it anymore. Every second Winston was whispering in her ear making her doubt if she did love him or not.
"Get out of my hotel room!" she shouted.
Winston looked flabbergasted but she did not care about his feelings. "But..."
She ignored him. She did not want to see his face anymore it disgusted him.
She pushed him towards the door and He willingly followed.
"I love Kayshawn,ok....and I hate you." She slammed the door on his face. She was sure that was the best decision she had ever made in her life.