Sierra Leone

Sierra looked over at Harold. He was pointed at the places which she should fill in and how to do so.
She wasn't listening she was to busy admiring him. She touched his shoulder. He looked up at her puzzled. She said it was not going to be a sexual night and he was okay with that.
Sierra put her hand on his cheek and smiled. "I think I might love you Harold." He froze. He could not believe a word that just came out of her mouth.
She grabbed him and kissed him. He did not know know whether to move away or stay. Sierra climbed on his lap and he leaned back.
"Do you really want to do this?" He asked. Sierra nodded and ripped off his shirt.
"I want you...all of you." She made her way lower until she got past his torso.
Harold threw his head back in pleasure. "Your Really good at this. I almost forgot how good you were."
Sierra lifted her head up and smiled. "Don't underestimate me."She pulled off her sweatpants and climbed on. She screamed. She could not take it, it was too much for her to handle.
Harold looked at her and she stared deeply at him. It was as if he was daring her to do it, to take it.
She started jumping up and down. It was too much but she just but her lip and went along with it, because at the same time she wanted it.
Harold turned her over so they can do the stand and deliver.Sierra screamed. They were so loud she was sure the neighbors heard her. She wanted Harold. Harold let out a holler as he fill her.
He tell on top of her and she caressed him. "That was fun wasnt it?"
Harold laughed. "The best I ever had." "I know I am the best you ever had. You don't have to tell me that again."She kissed him and ran her finger down his chest.
"Do you really love me, Sierra?"
Sierra laughed. "Of course I do. I would not just say that to anyone.
She kissed her. "So where do we go from here?"
She wrapped a blanket around her and got up. "I don't know where we go from now?"
She walked in the bathroom and he followed. "We went out for two years before...don't you think we should possibly get engaged."
Sierra froze. She turned around and looked Harold right in the eye. "Harold, I have kids thatch have to take care of. I have to tell them if I was to say get engaged."
He smiled broadly. "Then we will tell them when they get back."
She giggled. Everything Harold was saying sounded like a dream that a 14 would have.
"Harold, they don't even know who you are yet."
His face became full of sadness. Then it brightened with an idea. "Let me spend the weekend with them then."
She nodded. She was a little skeptical about the idea, but it he insisted. "Sure...why not."
Harold jumped for joy and kissed her. "Now are we gonna take that shower?"
Sierra jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his hips. "I thought you'd never ask."
He carried her into the shower. The water pounded on her as he pounded her. She screamed. She had never tried this in the shower before and she never knew it could be so exhilarating. She wrapped her arms around him and she was moaning.
She kissed him over and over thinking it would dilate the pain,but it did not work.
He slammed her against the wall in a fit of pleasure. She moaned then looked at him as he fell on his knees.
"That was even better than before."
Harold laughed. "We can go for round three."
Sierra huffed. "I am too young for you to tear my vagina."
He laughed at her than put his arms around her leg. Beckoning her to come near him.
She sat near him and placed her head on his shoulder.
"Shouldn't we be showering instead of wasting the water?"
He put His finger on her lips. "Don't worry about that." He looked her in the eyes. "I just want this very special moment with you."
She smiled at him."me too"
They sat in the shower as the water pounded on them talking about their future. Till eventually She had become sleepy and gotten up. He stated in the bathroom by himself. While she laid in bed thinking about him. About it She really loved him or if it was just lust. She could not understand why life was so confusing, or did she just make everything confusing.
She heard the pipe turn off. She knew Harold was coming to bed. She hadn't made a plan for him to stay for the night but that was what he was doing.  He walked inside the room and grinned. "I see your still awake."
She looked at the clock. It was only 12:00 it was not that late.
"I was worried about you."
He looked around. "Do you have any men's clothes in here?"
She nodded. She got out of bed and escorted him towards a dresser at the edge of her room. She took out a oversized Yankees t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
"These were my dad's. He was a big man so I am sure they can fit you." Sierra wrapped her arms around herself. It was freeszing in the house. She excused herself to go into the living room to turn up the heater. When she got back Harold was already in bed and was knocked out cold.
She smiled. It was not lust, it was love.