Sierra Leone

Sierra step out of her car and walked into the station. Everyone was bustling around. She made her throught the crowd until she caught a glimpse of Detective Williams.
She walked over to him and he smiled at her. "Sierra Leone, so nice to see you here so soon."
He outreach his hand and Sierra gladly shook it. "Where is that doctor you promised me?"
He smiled at her then escorted her to the back of the station. They passed many rooms. She looked around looking into each one. Then they stopped. She looked forward to see him gesturing her to go through a door.
She stepped through the door. He locked it behind her. She looked around wondering whether to go down or up. He grabbed her hand and pointed upwards.
They calmly walked up the steps until she could feel a slight breeze on her ankles. She looked back at the detective puzzled and he just continued to tell her to go on.
She took one more step then froze. She caught glimpse on the door and she could see light. She jumped back and glanced at Williams.
He could sense her hesitancy. He pulled out his gun. "Keep on going,Sierra."
Sierra was petrified and shocked. She was surprised to see that he worked for Jake. That is how Jake knew about it for fast. She pinched herself. She was so dumbel for not noticing.
He pushed her and she stumbled forward. "What do you want from me?" She asked.
He giggled and put the tip of the gun on her back. "Keep on going, bitch. I don't have time for this. I have a deadline to make."
She sighed and opened the door. It was the entrance to the roof. He pushed her and she fell onto the gravel.
She groaned. The gravel had cut her arm and she was in immense pain. He gripped her up and she rose onto her feet.
She slapped her in the face with the gun. She lost her balance but he grabbed her arm before she could fall.
When she caught her coordination again. He jabbed the gun into her side.
She groaned in pain. "You don't have to do this." He continued to guide her forward.
"Jake wants you dead and he is paying good money for it." Shenrolled her eyes. That part she had already got.
Her feet were now on the ledge of the building and her heart was beating faster than ever. She tried to scream but before anything could come out he covered her mouth.
She struggled to get free but he was too strong. "Let me go detective." He refused.
"I have a family I need to take care of."He turned her around. Now they were facing each other.
He grabbed her neck. He took one step forward. She step back, but there was nowhere for her to step. She was hovering in the air and she was scared.
He squeezed her neck. She could not breathe. She started kicking and screaming.
Her voice was coarse and she could hardly get out a word. She looked him in the eyes. They were so soft and innocent. That's when she knew he didn't want to kill her he had to.
Sierra grabbed his arms and screamed and scream that was barely one at all.
She said a sentence to him that she knew he would barely understand. "Please, stop, please."
He face became numb. Her hands fell off of his arms. He let her go. She fell to her untimely death.