Sierra Leone

Sierra walked inside the strip club to see her regular for the day, Jake Mason. He always paid her good money to have a private dance or just a show on the pole.
She walked over to him and he smiled at her. "Where have you been sweety pie?" he asked.
Sierra took off her pants and now had on that looked like it was digging up her vagina. She sat on Jake's lap and hugged him.
"I have been working elsewhere."
He laughed. "You know you are my designated girl, right?"
She punched him in the chest. "We are not even dating and you aren't my pimp."
We ran he fingers through her hand. "Well I could be..."
She got out of his lap. "Stay in your lane, Jake."
Jake bit his lip and watched her walk away. "I am always in my lane beautiful."
She scoffed and looked behind her. She saw him looking at her so She pulled down he leotard and walked faster.
She was scared of Jake. He was a drug dealer and he could easily get whatever he wants. That's why She had to act comfortable and sexy, because if she defied him. She could plausibly get killed.
Sierra turned around to walk towards the bar, because her manager was calling her.
"Yes Kendall."
Kendall was wiping down the tables. "We have one more show and everyone requested that you would do it."
Sierra almost choked on air. "Me?"
Kendall slammed the Lysol spray on the table. "Yes you who else am i talking to, Donquisha?"
Sierra smiled at her. "You could be..."
Kendall swung her head to try to move her stiff synethetic weave. Sierra did a little giggle. Sierra collected her thoughts again and looked back at Kendall.
"I have not been on that pole in a couple of weeks. I don't know if I can do the same tricks with out splitting my cuchi open."
Kendall stopped rubbing the table and moved everything to the next one. "I do not care if you do split your cuchi open. It is probably already ugly, but you know what I do care about...my money, so get your flat titty ass on the pole."
Sierra huffed. "My vagina is not ugly for your infomation."
Kendall gave her a disgusted look. "I did not need to know all that,but you know what I know. I need you to get up on that pole make some money then give the share you owe me because I need to get my weave done today."
Sierra laughed. "Ok I'll do it." She turned around and then mumbled something under her breath. "Just because I don't want to see that birds nest anymore."
Sierra knew she had lost the battle a long time ago. The only thing she could do now is wish that Donquisha would come in. She was pregnant but why could she not be pregnant but still be on the pole.
Sierra took a deep breath, waiting for the announcer to call her name. She was thinking about what she would do. How she would climb the pole, how she would do a split on the pole.
She shook her head. She could not do a split, her vagina was still hurting from last night.
The announcer said her name and she walked in stage. Jake was sitting up front with major cash. She smiled at him. She pointed to the DJ and gave him a thumbs up.
He started playing "Pour It Up" by Rihanna.She stood still. She was petrified. She had not done this in a while. Then she started to feel the music or maybe it was just her vaj tingling.
She acted like she was a gymnast and jumped on the pole. She climbed in on it then went upside down. The blood rush to her head. She slowly lower herself to the ground an when she touched it she went into a split.
It burned, but she could see all the money flying around. She stared twerking in the split and everyone was shouting "Get it hoe!"
She stood up and began grinding on the pole. She looked around the audience to find Harold being one of the many men watching her.
She stopped in a mid pole climb. Harold shook his head then headed out of the club. She gathered all her money then went after him. She did not want to lose him.
She ran out the door and just as Harold was pulling out, she stood in front of his car.
"Harold come on get out."
He pouted. Then exited the car. Sierra ran up to him to hold his hand. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
He rolled his eyes. "The better question is what are you doing on that pole?"
The door opened behind her and she turned around. Jake was there with his crew. They slowly walked up to us and I held onto Harold's hand like there was no tomorrow.
"Leone, aren't you gonna finish that dance for us?" She did a generic smile.
"Yea, right after a finish talking to..."
Jake interrupted her. "Harold yeah we know about him."
She did a fake cough. "You do?" she was puzzled. How did Jake and Harold know each other.
Jake took out his pocket knife. "This bitch sent Juan to jail."
Sierra gasp. Juan was Jake's little brother and He got busted for trying to steal a Lamborghini.
He gave lightened for a minute then it darkened. "Oh that little not that tried to steal that car yea.
Jake smiled. "so you put him away and you chat even remember his name." Jake lunged at him,but Harold stepped out of the way. Jake fell on the floor and Sierra instantly held him tightly.
"Jake this is not the way to do things...your brother is coming out of jail in two months anyway,so do you really want to be sent in." it seemed like he thought about it for a while, then justed elbowed her in the face. He went in and out of conciousness until finally she just gave in.