Sierra Leone

As she was driving tears were falling from her eyes. People did perceive her to be some kind of no standards whore. The question is was she? She must act some sort of way if people are perceiving her in that sort of spotlight.
She wiped the tears from her eyes. She had watched to much movies to know not to drive crying. Some bad luck always happened to you in that moment of life. The tears wouldn't completely wipe off her face so she dug her hand into her car compartment in search of a napkin, but instead she found a pad. She shrugged and just said it was the next best thing, and just wiped her face with it.
Then she felt horrible about it after, because it just proved her point she was trying to make. She had no standards. Who wipes their face with a pad they don't even know they used or not. It looked a little soggy, but it looked clean. It wasn't is a paper so it had to be used, buy she hadn't used a pad in years. She had an important decision to start using tampons, after an incident she had with her pad falling out at a job interview. She had chose the wrong day to wear some underwear that couldn't even fit her.
Sierra Leone pulled up in her apartment complexes parking lot. She sat in the car for awhile to reassure herself that she was just doing this for her kids. For there future and their life. She needed the necessary funds of all the jobs she was doing to provide for them.
She stepped out of her car and walked inside. "Good Morning to you Miss. Velasquez." Said the man at the front desk, which had a surprisingly unhealthy obsession with Sierra.
Sierra decided to be kind, so she answered back with a hello, then went upstairs. When she opened her front door and called for her children, she was only greeted with silence. She walked into her kitchen to see a note on her table.

Mom sorry you didn't see us leave, but we went off to school. We took the bus because you were running late, but we love you and have a nice day.
-Love Egypt & Nile

Sierra heart jump. She had completely forgotten she was going to bring her kids to school. It had completely slipped her mind as she was wallowing in her self pity. She walked into her room and threw herself on the bed. All that she wanted right now was a good nap to forget about her horrible life and escape to a new one in the astroplanes.