Takasha

Takasha got off the plane with a smile on her face. She was in Nigeria and so far it was nothing like what they would display on Tv. There was so many grand buildings and she could even see a KFC. Which she would have to go to as soon as she was out of the airport.
She was walking the through the entrance of the airport to find that it looked like a plaza, and it was so gorgeous. There was so many things she wanted to buy, but one thing caught her eye. A necklace with a chicken bucket on it. She walked over there to admire it through the class. She wanted it so badly, but she couldn't buy it. She said she was changing and a necklace with a chicken bucket on it would just make her look fat.
She pried herself away from store and walked towards the door.
She inhale once she got outside. It smelled so nice, like coconuts and palm trees. Also the men didn't look so bad herself, but she doubted Nigeria was anything like the movie Phat Girlz.
A man walked up to her and smiled. "Are you Miss. Ta'rai, that is reserved for the penthouse suite at Lè Chanel."
She nodded and did a little grin. She was getting a little lightheaded. This man was the hottest guy to ever speak a word to her.
He was back in the car and gesturing for her to get in. She walked inside the car and he started driving.
They were driving for awhile, then he stopped at a red light and looked back at her. "You know that you are really beautiful." He said. Takasha smiled and started stroking her hair.
"Oh thank you." She giggled.
He looked quizzical. "No you didn't let me finish. You are so beautiful, but you look like a cow and that does not flatter you."
Takasha jumped up, but hit her head on the top of the car and fell back down. The whole car shook once she did this and she felt ashamed.
"Just keep on driving Winston." He did as he was told.
She had wanted to say more. He just insulted her, but maybe that was just in their culture, but she didn't think insulting a women would be some kind of cultural thing.
She was tired and her head was hurting. She did not want to deal with any of this anymore. Why hadn't she just done lipo. She would have gotten a discount.
She leaned back and closed her eyes, and was welcomed to sleep with open arms.

She was walking down a road, and at the end she could see a KFC, but right next to her was an Chick Fil-A. She licked her lips and started running for the KFC. She was starving and was craving it.
She started running but noticed she was not getting anywhere. She screamed and fell to the floor . Someone materialized in front of her and asked "Why do you go to KFC girl, you want to be fat. I thought you came here to change" and Takasha responded, "I don't want any Chick Fil-A. Their chicken is dryer than my mom's vagina."
The woman slapped her in the face. "You sin, you disrespectful pig, no wonder this has been cursed upon you." Takasha got up and punched her in the eye. The woman fell on the floor in agony. Takasha repeatedly started stepping in her stomach until she threw up.
"Don't you ever hit me again Bitch." She spit on her face.
The woman grabbed her leg. "You dare disrespect me when I am just trying to help you become a less voluptuous thing like you want."
Takasha sighed and shook her head. "I can get by just fine without your guidance in my dream. Now give me my fry chicken." She kicked her in the head repeatedly until she died.
Takasha fixed her clothes and weave so it could look better on her and kept on walking towards the KFC. She knew she still probably was not going to get there, but she just did not want to be near the dead bitch.