Takasha

Takasha had to hurry out of the house. She knew if she stay just a little longer she would be bombarded with more questions.
Now she was in the airport and was feeling regretful. Why had she made up sich lie just to get out of a marriage proposal? Was it just because she had no knowledge that they were even going out for the past couple years? She thought they were jist friends with benefits. Also hasn't she always wanted this, but now that it has come to life her has change.
She look back to find Kayshawn staring at her. She had to do something, so she took a deep breath and walked up to the luggage area. This woman was on the other side of the counter with a puzzled expression, because she didn't have one bag on her.
"Hello M'am you cannot loiter in the area."
Takasha laughed and started fiddling with her thumbs. "I would like to purchase a ticket to Africa if that is ok with you?"
The woman smiled and said. "Um...miss that is what that computer is for standing right next to you."
Takasha did not like the way the woman was addressing her, but she had left the side of her that would have gotten mad behind and this was a new her. She just said thank you and advance her way to the computer.
She type in Africa and got the next flight there. The only problem(s) were that she didn't have any luggage, the flight had cost her like a thousand dollars, and she didn't have any reservations for a hotel.
The clothes part could easily be solved, and she decided for the hotel she would just say she is just an important doctor staying in town for a couple of weeks. That was partially true so she decided it could work.
Her looked up to find that her ticket had finish printing. She took it and looked at the time. It was 6:15 and she had to be at the gate by 6:30. She had fifteen minutes and she was not about to miss a flight she had spent a thousand dollars on.
She waved to Kayshawn then was off to commence a new adventure that she had a feeling she would regret.