Takasha

She woke up in a white gown and with Winston by her side. He was slowly stroking her hair and was singing a faint lullaby to her.
Takasha's eyes fluttered open. Winston jumped up and did a little chuckle. His face was flushed with embarrassment.
Takasha adjusted her head a little to see him. "What are you doing here? I thought I got you put of my life forever."
He smiled. "You can never get me out of your life."
Takasha gave him a blank stare. "It is not funny." She looked around. It was kind of hard to do this because her head was hurting. "Why am I in the hospital?" She asked.
Winston shrugged. "I don't know. The doctor said i was not a close enough person for them to tell."
Takasha turned to her bedside table and pointed towards the medical assistance remote. Winston nodded At her and pressed the button.
A nurse ran in with a clipboard and waved at them. "Good your awake, Takasha."
Takasha did a small smile. The woman sat next to Takasha. She looked over at Winston as if gesturing him to get out the room.
Winston walked out and she looked at Takasha sadly. "Takasha, I have some bad news for you."
Takasha sat up straight. She wondered what this was about. She knew she was was perfectly healthy.
The nurse waited for Takasha'a conceit to say the news. Takasha gestured her to go on and the nurse took a deep breath.
"We have seen multiple health implications on your chart."
Takasha did a little gasp. It made her stomach hurt more. "What kind of implications." She asked.
The woman place her hand on the bed. "Well we have seen signs of addiction to pills in your urine samples. Also you are incredibly slim for your age."
Takasha's shocked expression faded from her face. She could not help but to just think how dumbs she was. She is a doctor and she can't even know the signs of addiction.
A lonely tear rolled down her cheek and the nurse gratfully wiped it for her.
"Did you know anything about this?"
Takasha nodded. She could not bear to lie to the woman.
Takasha sighed. "It completely slipped my mind. I should have figured I was taking to much."
The nurse rubbed Takasha's shoulder. "It is alright. There are lots of people that this happens to."
Takasha pushed her hand off of her. She was angry. She knew this happened to alot of people but this was not suppose to happen to her.
The nurse stood up and looked at her. The nurse was frightened.
Takasha pulled the sheets off of her body. She looked down to see her leg. She screamed in revulsion.
"Wha....what happened to my leg." She asked.
The nurse grabbed the chart off of the bed and looked at it. "You torn your ACL and broke your knee."
Takasha tried to stand up but there was too much pain. "What are you gonna do to me then?" She asked.
The nurse shrugged. "The doctor said they were going to do surgery on you, but I don't know when. They said they were going to do it as soon as possible."
Takasha exhaled. "Is he an American doctor?"
She nodded. "Everyone that will be working you is American or either speaks American."
Takasha laid her head back down on her pillow. "That is good." they laughed.
The nurse was walking out the room but before she stepped out She turned around as of she forgot something. "Oh, and Takasha after the surgery we are going to get you on the next flight to America. Well after you rest and we know you are ok of course."
Takasha nodded. "Thank you." The woman smiled at her. "Oh and can you call Winston back in here?"
The nurse opened the door. "I will do that."
She could see the nurse walk down the hallway. When she was out of Takasha's sight Winston came into hers. He walked into her room and sat in a chair right in front of her.
He did not make eye contact with her at all. "I thought you did not want me anywhere near you."
Takasha scratched her head. "I just wanted to say I am sorry." She paused. "I am leaving sooner than I thought and I don't want to leave on a bad note."
Winston jumped out of his chair. "Your leaving soon!" He shouted.
She grabbed her head. It was hurting and him raising his voice made it hurt more.
He placed his hand on her thigh. "Sorry about that." He whispered. "I was just a little surprised."
She drew the sheets off of her. It was getting hot and she needed air. "Why are you surprised. You knew that I was someday going to leave."
He sighed. "Yes i did but I knew I had two weeks left with you now I only have about five days."
"Why do you care if I leave or not. You told me your feelings and I turned you down."
His face darkened. "I don't care if you turned me down or not. I still love you and there is nothing you can do about it."
Takasha was starting to get aggravated. "You hated me when I first got her. Now you find me provocative. It is your mind telling you to find some sympathy towards me because in have shared to you my pain." She looked him in the eyes. "You don't love me and I don't love you, ok."
He became infuriated. "I do love you."
Takasha blew out air. "No you don't, Winston. You are just telling yourself that."
Winston gripped her hand. "Takasha, you are not listening to me." She tried to wiggle out of his grip. "I don't love you because of pity. I love you because of you."
Takasha screamed. "Your hurting me, Winston."
Winston let go of her arm. "Sorry, Takasha."
Takasha gave him a glare. "You should leave, Winston. I don't appreciate you here right now."
He put his head down. She knew he was ashamed of what He had just did, but she did not care. He was becoming hostile and she feared for her safety.
She gestured Winston put the room. He sadly turned around and walked out the room.
Takasha sighed and rested her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes to think. She was happy to go home early, so she could see Kayshawn again.
She did not want Winston at all. Takasha knew their relationship would never work. He lived in Africa and she lived in America.
Her eyes became heavy and she fell asleep.