Sierra Leone

Sierra Leone was wearing her best clothes to meet with her lawyer. Not to revealing, but not to much. She was persistent on filing a law suit against Adam. There were two reason way she needed the money and what he did was just flat out wrong.
She was waiting in the waiting area reading a People's magazine waiting to speak to Mr. Garcia. The magazine was quite interesting she did not even notice that he'd been standing in front of her the whole time.
Sierra jumped out of her seat and shook his hand. "Thank you for meeting with on such a short notice Harold."
He opened the door to his office for Sierra and she gladly walked in. "It's my pleasure Sierra, so what have you come here for?" Sierra circled around the office a bit just to admire it.
"Oh I want to file a lawsuit against Adam Halitosis for sexual harassment." Harold gasped. He walked over to his desk and pulled out a couple of papers.
"Well what happened then, Sierra?" Sierra took a deep breath. Why all of a sudden was it so hard to say anything about it. Maybe, it was because her and Harold used to have a thing, but he was still her lawyer.
"He ask me to have sex in his office or he'll fire me, and he was touching me a lot, but I didn't do anything with him." She gave Harold a little smile just to show that everything was alright.
Harold leaned back in his chair and pointed at the papers. "Well if you want to file a law suit against him you have to fill out this paper work, then get back to me."
Sierra shuffled through the paper work with an astonished and befuddled look on her face. She looked up at Harold and laughed. "I do not understand half the words on these papers Harold."
He giggled and got up to stand behind her. "I'll come over and help you then let's say tonight at seven if that is ok with you."
She was a little hesitant to answer, but she couldn't do this on her own. She eventually nodded and Harold gave her a big smile.