Sierra Leone

Sierra woke up the next morning sore. She has really had a workout last night and she was sure she had lost about 200 calories or more.
She sniffed the air, it smelled of bacon and she smiled. Harold was so sweet to her and she liked that. She rised up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen.
"Walla!" he said pointed at the food. Sierra covered her mouth is atonishment then went up to kiss him. "There was not that much good in here, so I took the pleasure of going to buy some."
She smiled. "Thanks, Harold you are so sweet." Harold kissed her forehead. "But what did you make anyway, because everything is basically heart shaped.
He escorted her over to the dining table. "We have the assorted fruits over there and the eggs over here. The pancakes they are chocolate..." Sierra gasped. Harold looked at her puzzled. "What you don't like chocolate?"
She shook her head. " No it is not that. You just reminded me that I have a say shift a Choco City."
Harold sighed and she could tell he was aggravated. " You mean that dumb strip club...why do you have to work there?"
She smirked. "Because I am a single mother with two kids and for extra I have a nice body."
He looked down to the floor. "But now you have me and I will take care of you and the kids."
Sierra laughed so hard her stomach was starting to burn. Then she put her hand on Harold's shoulder. She had to go on the tips of her feet because He was way taller than her. She looked him directly in the eyes and said. "We did not reach to that stage yet, so slow your roll down a bit. I thought we went over this last night?"
He lifted her up and out her on the counter, then started kissing her. "I love you Sierra I always have and I want to make you happy."
He went down on her and Sierra screamed in pleasure. "Your gonna make me late for work." she moaned.
Harold looked up at her. "You'd rather me stop this so you can attend that demeaning job?"
She kicked him. "The job might be demeaning but I don't do it because I like it." She jumped off the counter.
"What is you problem?" Harold asked.
Sierra flipped her weave. "You don't get it I had to do this on my own. I don't need your hand outs. I am good where I am at."
Harold looked at her quizzically. "I just said one thing and you turn it all into this."
A tear fell down her eye. "Because you have been implying that I am a whore or something."
Her legs gave up on her and she fell into his arms. He stared at her and she stared at him. He moved closer and there lips touch and for that brief moment it felt like heaven to Sierra.
She pushed away from him in disgust. "This does not make anything better." she said.
She turned around to walk away and he grabbed her arm. "I am not implying that you are a whore."
He slapped his hand off of her. "It sure does sound like it to me."
He sighed. "Sierra you are not a whore...I know that. You have these jobs for your kids, even though I am pretty sure they won't appreciate their mother being a stripper, but by time then you should be stable."
Sierra was being aggravated and her face red. "I don't need your dumb advice, Harold. I can take care of myself an I can deal with MY kids on MY own."
He stepped back. "I was just trying to help you no need to get infuriated."
Sierra walked in the living room and threw herself on the couch. She knew she was acting overdramatic and she knew she needed to calm down.
Harold came in the room a short while after she had left him in The kitchen.
He stared at her sympathetically and sat next to her. "Sierra..."
She stopped him. "No, Harold....I am sorry. I was acting like such a bitch in there."
He hugged her. "Don't be hard on yourself. I am the one that started it."
She nodded. "You were."
She got up and went into the bathroom. Harold was sitting there shocked. She had made no interest in even trying to console him. He laughed then went back into the kitchen to eat his breakfast.
Sierra went to shower. She was still going against what Harold wanted, because she want to make her own money. She did not want to mooch off of a man that she hadn't talk to in about a year. She got of of the shower and walked into her room. She was surprised not to see Harold there waiting to say something to her.
She shrugged. She went inside her closet and pick out the sexiest outfit she had. It was a leotard. That had (My Pussy Taste Better Than Yours) writing on it. She smiled and put it on. It was a little too tight in the vaginal area, but she decided it would do.
She pulls some pants over it and walked back into the living room. Still no Harold.
She screamed goodbye,then walked outside the apartment.