Takasha

She woke up and grabbed her weight loss pills on her bedside table. She took two then washed it down with some water.
She yawned. She wanted to avoid Winston today. He was so nosey and was always in her life.
She walked into her bathroom and did her regular morning routine. When she was finished She made her way into the kitchen and ate an apple.
When she was finished with her apple she grabbed her gym bag and headed downstairs.
As she stepped of the elevator She saw Winston. He gave her a glared and she just smirked. They did not exchange any words to each other.
Takasha kept on walking until she got to the gym. When her hand touched the door handle she felt a surge of wooziness on her.
She grabbed on to the handle tighter. Her legs almost buckled but she caught her balance.
She shook it off and opened the door. To her surprise she was alone in The gym. She rested her belomgings on a chair then sat on a mat and started stretching. After she finished her stretching she grabbed her water bottle and took 2 weight loss pills.
She shook her body she she could become more relaxed.
After she was all finished with her warm ups she walked onto the treadmill.
At started running. Her body was feeling weak but she knew these work outs were working.
She turned the speed up some more and out in her headphones. She was hoping the music would block out her bodies cry for help.
She kept in pushing herself. Turning the treadmill up one level after another.
Her body started tiring. Takasha reach for the control panel, but her arm refused to come near it.
Her legs were wearing out. She took a deep inhale and reach for the control panel one more time, but sadly she still did not come near to it.
She gave up. By doing this her right leg snapped and she fell into the moving treadmill. It slowly rolled her off of it and when her face touched the emerald carpet. She was removed from consciousness.