Takasha

Five days passed. Takasha had finished her surgery and was perfectly healthy. She was now in her hotel room rounding up her things.
There was a knock on the door. She answered it. Winston walked in and kissed her.
She pushed back in shock. "What is your problem!" She shouted.
He rubbed his cheek. "I wanted to say goodbye before you left." He said.
Takasha walked back into her room. "How many times do I have to tell you to get out of my life?" She asked.
He respired and walked into her room. "I know you hate me and don't want to see me, but I just wanted to say I was sorry and goodbye."
She turned around. "Well I have to get ready to get on my flight, so if you will kindly leave."
He closed the door behind him. "You don't nesscarily have to leave right now." He said.
She made a questionable face. "I do have to leave right now. I have a job in America I have to do."
She grabbed her bags and walked passed Winston. She opened the door and walked out. He grabbed her arm. "Don't forget about me when your gone." Tears fell down his face.
She pulled away from him. "Don't worry I won't." She said.
She walked out of her suite and closed the door behind her. Winston did not make any effort to follow her in any way. She put her luggage on a cart and the bell hop happily took it downstairs.
She got in the elevator with him. When they reach the first floor she walked towards the exit. There was a man named Arman waiting for her. She had gotten a new chauffeur because Winston had feelings for her. She shook his hand and smiled. "Thanks for being here on such a sort notice."
He smiled back at her. "No problem." He had a thick accent, but she knew there was no reason for her to care.
She got in the car. He was putting her luggage in the back of the car. She looked at her watch. She has forty minutes to make it to the airport, but she knew it was not far from here.
The driver got into the car and started driving. He made no effort of making any kind of smart talk and she liked that. The only sentence he had said to her was how beautiful and skinny she was.
Takasha was writing in a notebook the whole ride. She was given a patient back in America and she was reviewing their charts.
She looked up to see Arman pulling up to the airport. She collected her things and put them into her tote.
She got out of the car and walked into the airport. Arman soon followed behind her. She told him to take her things to baggage claim. She walked over to the escalator and got on.
She walked down a crowded hallway to Gate C.
There was a lady standing there calling for first class riders. She walked up to her and handing over her ticket. The woman checked it out and gestured her to carry on.
Takasha walked into her flight and took her seat. She was sitting next to this beautiful lady. She was Nigerian, but by the looks of it she was very rich. She grabbed her patient's chart out of her tote. Takasha was trying to pay no attention to the lady, but she could notice the woman was staring at her.
She looked over at Takasha and smiled. "Hi." She said. She put down her newspaper. "My name is Nyami." She outreach her hand. Takasha shook it.
"Um...my name is Takasha." The woman pointed at the papers on Takasha's lap.
"What are those?" She asked.
Takasha closed the profolio and put it away. "It is just my patients charts."
Nyami gasped. "Your a doctor?" she asked.
Takasha nodded. "I am a surgeon."
Nyami squealed. "I am going to the states because I have cancer."
She took off Her head wrap to reveal she had no hair. "I am going to have surgery to remove the tumor in my breast. I just have to ask ma'am. What are my chances of survival?"
Takasha placed her hand on hers. "You are going to make it. There is a slim chance you'll die with the technology we have right now."
Nyami exhaled. "Thank you. That made me feel much better."
She wrapped her scarf back around her head and went back to her newspaper. Takasha took back up her patient's charts and both did not exchange another word with each other the whole ride.