Sierra Leone

Sierra was going to bum it tonight. She did not want to come off like she wanted anything sexual out of the night, and she knew that was what Harold was thinking. She sighed, Harold was a nice guy and she liked him. It was just that she needed to focus on her kids. They were her first priority and she didn't need love right now.
She took out some sweats and a baggy shirt. Also she kept on repeating nothing was going to happen in her head. Just in case something did happen, she had sent the kids over to their dad's house. They liked it there better and she guessed it was because he lived in a house, not an apartment. She hated there dad and very seldom went over there. Everything was horrible about them his wife and his new two kids he had with her. They had taken over his life that her always forgot about his other kids.
She hated sending Egypt over there especially. He would always be nice to her and every time Egypt came back she thinks things are going to be different, and he will start visiting, but each time she is wrong.
Sierra walked into the living room and threw herself on the couch. She looked around to find that everything was perfect. She had food, the paper work, and the tv on the news. It just said serious, and she liked that.
The doorbell rung and she ran towards the door. "Hello Harry."
He looked down at her puzzled. "What are you wearing Sierra?" He gulped down.
"Oh...I just threw something on. I mean we are only going to get threw with this lawsuit and then you'll be on your way." She moved away from the door, so that he could walk in.
Harold stepped inside and politely made his way on the couch and Sierra followed.
Sierra pulled up the paper work and he started talking her through on what each word meant and what she should fill out on the line.
Sierra looked at him with awe. This was the first guy ever to be nice to her. She smiled, she was in love with Harold.