Takasha

Winston had drove Takasha home and now she was thinking about what she should eat for dinner. This was a hard choice. There were so many new foods and she wanted to try them all, but she knew she could not. She came here to lose weight not gain any.
She walked over to her kitchen and grabbed an Apple. When she bit into it, it tastes so dry. It was as if it needed some lotion. She opened the garbage can and threw it in there.
She had decided to just head to the gym for the night. She could use the extra hours, but first she needed to get this Apple out of her system.
She went into the bathroom and stuck her figure down her throat. This time she did not make any ugly noises. She had been trying to hold them back.
She got back up and grabbed a water out of her friend and two of the laxative pills she had bought earlier. She put the pills in her mouth and gulped down the water. The pills made a nasty aftertaste in her mouth that she did not appreciate.
She grabbed her gym back and walked and opened the door to find Winston. He was standing there smiling at her, but this was a genuine smile and she felt kinda creeped out by it.
"May I come in?" He asked.
She nodded and he walked in. "I just wanted to say sorry you know for all the horrible things I have done to you threw the past two days. I want to start tomorrow off like we never met."
She pursed my lips. " What made you have this revelation...your job being threatened because you are mean."
He laughed. "No actually it is because of something else, but I will have to tell you it on my own time."
She put my hands together. "Good because I have to get to the gym."
He looked shocked. "You mean no all you can eat buffet tonight?"
She did a little chuckle. " That's right this body is gonna look like it should belong to Nicki Minaj when I am done here."
His face became gloomy and he put his hands on his hips. Takasha picked up her bag and headed for the door. Winston stopped her and put His hand on her cheek.
"Can't you just accept yourself Takasha?"
She shook her head. "I am doing this for myself."
Winston put his hand to his side. "Are you sure about that because it seems like you are doing it for someone else."
Takasha knew he was right. She was doing it for someone else...Kayshawn. She loved him, but she was sure he didn't want no dumb bitch with a muffin top. But yet Takasha was not dumbs She had a medical degree but life just always weighed her down and she just could not get use to that. She was in a war with herself, and she was not certain if she was gonna win.
Takasha turned her back to Winston and headed for the elevator. She did not know what to say and the situation was becoming awkward. She was starting to get the feeling that Winston had feeling for her. She thought that would be the only reason why he was caring so much out of the blue, but he had to get that she had a boyfriend.
Winston ran after her and was now standing right next to her waiting for the elevator. It opened and two people walked out and they took their place.
The elevator was empty now. It was only them on opposite corners.
Winston kept staring at her and Takasha was trying her hardest not to look back.
"You are beautiful the way you are."
Shebscuffed. "Thanks but I don't need your advice. I am doing this for myself." that was partially true.
"Is it an American boyfriend that is making you want to go on the whole diet craze."
She turned to look at him. "Why would you care anyway, Winston...you hate me."
He laughed. "Perhaps I did."
The elevator door opened. It had iterrupted him in the middle of his sentence, but she was grateful for that. But before she left out the elevator she mumbled, "Perhaps you do."
She got into the gym before 10 o'clock. That waa good and all but she wanted to get there by eight, except she was delayed by Winstons excessive rambling. She rummage in my bag and took out a diet pill and a weight loss pill. She took both of those then I went on the treadmill.
She could feel the workout working. My abdomen burned and sweat was dripling down her face. She knew by the end of this week she would have lost about fifty pounds.
She jumped of the treadmill to wipe her face and to take a sip of her water. She walked over to the cardio center and plugged in her earphones. She concentrated on her music and started dancing on the mat.
As are body moved swift and gently (surprisingly). She caught a glimpse of Winston watching her.