Takasha

Takasha's head was pounding and her stomach was hurting. She walked out of the gym and every step she took she felt she might collapse.
She went to the store inside the hotel and got an ibuprofen. She took two and she took two of her diet pills, then she grabbed a ready-to-go salad from the dining hall.
She walked outside with the salad in her hand and bumped in Winston. She jumped back and he did so also.
She held her heart and looked at him. "I thought i would be waiting for you forever."
He scratched his head. "I don't keep fat people waiting."
She laughed. "I am not fat any more."
He looked at her body and smiled. "You are losing weight incredibly fast what are you doing?"
She looked around, wondering what she should say. She thought of the right words. "Just Pilates and a little cardio all the time." she looked at her gym bag. Her pills were sticking out. She pushed them deeper inside. "Now where did you want to take me."
He gestured her towards the car and she gratefully walked there. He got into the car and turned it on. He started driving then looked back to see her one more time. "I am taking you to the Gurara Waterfalls."
Takasha looked out the window. " I heard about that place. How beautiful it is."
He nodded. "Then you heard correct in use to go there all the time when I was a kid and it is not that far from here."
Takasha looked at him."What did you think about there?"
He chuckled. "I would think about my future,you know. I just go there to be alone. It is so silent It is just me and the waterfall that's what I love."
"That reminds me of what I used to have in America." She ran her fingers through her hair.
He smiled. "Is that so?"
She shoved his shoulder. "Yes it is. It was my roof but it still counts as a quiet and beautiful place."
He nodded. "Now what would you think about up there?"
"Umm...nothing much. I was just so confused, you know. I did not know what I wanted to become."
He shook his head in agreement. "Yeah that time of your life is tough. I remember I always had a dream of becoming a stockbroker." she stared at him big eyed. "Of course that did not come true as you can see."
Takasha laughed."Of course I can see that. What made you become a chauffeur."
"Well there was basically nothing else I could do without a college education. I took to long to figure out what I wanted to be. Now I am just saving up to go to college to become a banker."
She clapped. "You have a plan that is a good start."
He pulled up to a dirt path and parked right in front of it.
"Here we are." He walked out and opened the door for her. She gladly got out the car. "Just down there is the waterfall, ok."
They started walking down the path. On the way Takasha was admiring the beautiful scenery. She heard the noises of exotic animals. She heard the beating of the water. She was too excited to wait. She started running towards the waterfall.
When she saw she stood in awe. It was beautiful. The water falling so elegantly off the rocks. Winston put his hand on her shoulder and she smiled at him.
He pointed towards a rock and she looked at it. When she looked behind her he was already walking towards it.
She ran after him and latched onto his arm. "That is where I used to sit."
She was right next to the waterfall and it seemed like the water would cancel out any outside noises.
When they got there they say down. Takasha rested her head on Winston's shoulder. They water spray on her face as it was passing by. She breath in to take in the smell on mangos and bananas. She took in the beautiful scenery.
She looked up and Winston then grabbed his hand. She didn't care about Kayshawn right now. She did not care about her weight. She felt so free from judgment.
Winston put his hand on her cheek. "You look so beautiful in the sunlight." he said. She blushed.
Winston pulled her in closer and When their lips touched Takasha did not want to let go...but she had to.
She pushed back and looked at him baffled. "What was that all about, Winston?"
He had an ashamed look on his face. "You wanted it!" He shouted.
Takasha stood up. "I did not ask for a kiss. I was just admiring the scenery."
He huffed. "Well you shouldn't have got all cuddly. I don't think that's how people admire the scenery...with a friend."
Takasha started climbing down the waterfall and Winston followed. Winston was shouting behind her but she did not make and effort to listen.
When they got in the car he was still shouting and she had no way of cancelling him out. After a couple minutes of driving she got sick of it and had to say something.
"Stop talking about it." She yelled. He glanced at her disgusted.
"No, I can't stop talking about it. Do you like me or not?"
Takasha rolled her eyes. Why are boys so stressing? She thought.
Takasha turned towards Winston. "I have a boyfriend that I am in love with."
The truth was Takasha was not sure if she was in love with Kayshawn not. That kiss with Winston was magically to her. She did not want it to end. Plus, she did not even know her and Kayshawn were dating until 2 weeks ago.
Winston pulled the car over into a KFC parking lot. "I have a hard time believing that he loves you." He said.
Takasha was not even listening. She was too busy staring at the fried chicken bucket this women was carrying outside.
Winston smiled. "Lunch is on me." He knew KFC would get her talking and He was willing to buy her a lot of it.
Takasha jumped. She turned around to out her focus back on Winston. "Oh...um...no lunch. Can you just bring me back to the resort. I am eating a chicken salad for lunch."
Winston laughed. Takasha glared at him then smirked. "For you information. What I am doing is actually working." She took off her waist trainer for him to see her fabulous hips.
He smiled. "You right it is working but I am surprised you lost so much weight on two weeks by just exercising."
She but her bottom lip. "Yes I did. Now take me back home."
He started driving again and Takasha took a glance at KFC just to see it one last time.