Epilogue

Epilogue

Michael waited.

It hurt to be alone. It hurt that he couldn't see how bad it was getting to Luke. He wanted to help so badly.

He unlocks the front door after three hours of collecting Luke's things and contacting his people for protection in Europe. He drags the bags in and leaves them there.

"Honey, I'm home!" Michael screams giddily. When silence is only heard, he assumes Luke is still sleeping, but he feels something wrong. Something's not right. He notices a scent. Sometimes he smells certain things like another demon, a hound, a soul. In this occasion, death.

Michael runs towards the bedroom and finds his Lukey on the bed. An empty bottle by his un-moving body. He touches his cold skin, and he knows there's no pulse.

He sat in front if his beauty for hours, staring at his white skin, and felt the love for this angel hurt him. He felt alone and abandoned. He felt like he could've helped Luke. There wasn't enough time to realize that he could've helped his blondie in some way.

He just needed more time.

Later that day, he left Luke's body back in his home. A few hours later, police were surrounding the area with a report of a suicide. Calum found him, and he was hysterical.

But that happened exactly one month ago, and Michael's waiting for Luke's ghost or being to emerge from the supernatural.

He waited in front of the abandoned house on the island Luke died.

Michael didn't know what to expect. No—he did know—because Luke was meant to be an angel. His family has Michael's namesake blood, and an angel's blood in a human is like a VIP to heaven. Michael chews on his lip as he thought of Luke as an angel. Would Luke still have the same feelings? Would it change Luke if he's an angel? What would happen to their relationship when a demon fell in love with an angel?

Michael rubs his face in frustration. He hopes Luke is okay, and him being an angel won't affect what they have built so far. The red haired demon sits on the made bed with a worried frown on his face.

-

At first, sleep felt peaceful. Luke felt the need to subside into the air and just rest for the last of his life. His tiredness made him sink into his mind deep. The most beautiful thing was that there was no nightmares. It was...peaceful.

Then, he remembers feeling his body slowly fade. He couldn't move his arm or even a finger. He felt like his soul was leaving his body. Later, he realized that's exactly what happened because next thing he knows, he's walking down a land with a beautiful blue sky. The clouds fluffy as ever, and the sun shining so bright that the blue in the sky seem to look like it was glowing.

He remembers imagining bells ringing all around him. He felt the warmth of the sun radiate through his skin. He felt somehow happy. There was something wrong, though. Luke felt a bit woozy and his back hurt or burned. When he tried to sooth his back, he felt like his hand touched a piece of ice. Like his hand was washed through cold water.

He had wings. He doesn't know how he knows but he knew there were wings.

He momentarily realized that the bright blue sky were the heavens.

He didn't have enough time to explore when he felt something grabbed onto his feet.

When Luke looked down, the land before him was a waste. The thick soil on the ground dug into his toes. It looked like grime was licking his feet. Plants around him were withering, and a sickly yellow fog laid on top of the land. The horrendous smell that emitted from the dead bushes made Luke gag. He realized that was the reason he was woozy. It smelt disgusting.

Another tug on his ankles made Luke step back. Skeleton hands were scratching his skin, leaving behind trails of blood and dull pain.

Choose. Someone whispered.

He doesn't remember anything from that moment.

-

Michael felt a presence enter the island so when a scream rang through the night, he urgently ran to it.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" Someone yelled. Michael furrows his eyebrows in confusion. Is that Luke?

When he came into sight, Luke was kicking skeletons out of his feet. He was laying near the shore, and the bony figures were trying to grab Luke's ankles.

"You are dismissed." Michael ordered. The hollow sockets of the skeletons faced the demon, and they hurriedly went back into the water.

"Thank God. I felt like I was fighting them for years." The blonde breathes out. His chest is heaving up and down, and his clothes are torn down and unclean. His pants are ripping from the ends of it, and his face is covered with dirt and blood.

"Really." Michael muses. He knows what Luke is, but why did Luke turned out like him?

"Wait, I know your voice." Luke says out of breath. He salivates his mouth before looking up. "Michael?"

"Hey, blondie." Michael greets. Luke yet again breathes out a laugh.

"Am I alive?" He asks. Michael shakes his head.

"What the fuck am I?" Luke lays prostrate on the wet sand. Michael reacts with shock when he hears him cuss causally. He did cuss there and then, but this is different. It's like Luke has been doing for years.

"You're like me." Michael answers. Luke faces him and gives him a confused expression.

"I don't remember what were you. I feel like it's been years since I've last seen you."

Michael chuckles. His assumptions are right. "Luke it's been a month."

Luke sits up in alarm. "What?!"

"Luke, you went to hell. You might not remember it. Eventually, pieces and flashes of your memory in hell will come back." He explains. Luke only shakes his head in bewilderment. That's impossible, he thought.

"How the fuck–" Luke trails off. He takes notice on his body. "I need a damn shower." He announces.

Michael smirks. "Come on, blondie."

"But what am I?" Luke asks again. Michael offers a hand, and Luke takes it. He's pulled up to his feet. All over his body aches, like he's been working out the day before.

"It's kind of obvious." Michael chuckles. Luke frowns and shakes his head again.

"No it's not. Angels don't go to hell, do they?"

Michael helps him walk back into the house.

"Remember the mark I gave you?" He leads Luke to the bathroom.

"You mean that thing that me horny every time you touched me?"

Michael rolls his eyes, "Yes. That mark prevented you from becoming an angel. It's a mark of sin."

As Michael turns on the tap of the tub, Luke almost falls down on his face before Michael catches him.

"I still don't get it." Luke's frown grows deeper. His perplexed face made Michael think how adorable he is.

"You're a demon, idiot."

-----

A/N

IT'S OVER. THAN YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUND. I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE SHITTIEST STORY I'VE EVER WROTE, BUT I THINK IT ENDED GREAT. 

COMMENT AND VOTE. LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK.

VOTE IF YOU LIKED LUKE BEING A DEMON.

COMMENT IF YOU PREFERRED LUKE AS AN ANGEL.

Have an awesome day (: