Chapter 13

He dies

13
"I want some pizzaaa." Luke whines. Calum groans for the 862,528 time today.

"Go fucking buy some." He responds. Luke pouts. Calum glances at him and sees his shiny, blue eyes looking back with sadness. He sighs heavily and whispers under his breath. Luke's pout starts trembling and Calum gets up from the couch. His hands are raised in surrender.

"Fine." He says and gets his jacket. He hurriedly walks out the door and Luke grins.

He's annoyed of you. Luke's grin falls and he shakes his head at the thought. Calum isn't annoyed. Right?

You're so needy. He has a boyfriend and now he has to take care of you, Luke chews his lip on the idea. It kind of made sense.

Why do you keep injecting yourself into someone's life? Calum does have Ashton and they both love each other. Now Calum is barely home because he stays here, to keep watch. Would Ashton be mad that Calum spends more time with another person than him?

You're wasting his time for your stupidity. Luke tries not to let it get to him. His legs start moving, and his thoughts carry him.

You're getting in their way to be happy together.

"You know, if you're gonna pee, you should close the door. I might peek at your dick." Luke jumps at Michael's voice.

He blinks and notices he's in the restroom, standing in front of his sink. Luke turns around to meet a firm chest. He's there, standing with a band t shirt and black skinny jeans. In all his hot glory.

"Why do you have your door open when you're in the restroom?" Michael asks and gestures at the door. Luke blinks again and realizes what he was about to do. At least he never reached his razors.

"I...uh...I was," He looks around in the restroom and spots cleaning wipes for surfaces, "I needed to get cleaning wipes because--" his brain remembered Calum, "Calum is bringing pizza and I needed to clean the..um..the counter. Yeah the counter!" Luke reaches for the container and waves it around.

"Why are you so," Michael furrows his eyebrows, "startled to see me? Is that the right word? Is like I caught you off guard. And you are never off guard." He crosses his arms.

Luke gulps and giggles nervously.
Wow, he's very observant.

"Because I..." Michael raises his pierced eyebrow and that makes Luke scratch the back of his neck.

"Luke, what were you going to do?" Michael asks with such curiosity that it makes Luke sweat. He sees the firm chest in front of him and his mind is beeping in alarm.

Too close, too close, too close.

"Stop thinking. Hey." Luke feels hands on him and that makes him flinch. He steps back.

"Luke?" Michael's eyes are not full of curiosity now. Luke can see the concern in his green eyes and he has to get away.

"The pizza is here!" Calum yells from the living room. Luke stares at Michael's eyes pleadingly. He steps aside and Luke sighs in relief. He rushes to see his friend.

"I have to go." Calum announces. He waves a goodbye and leaves.
What was that?

"Sorry, but I wanted to be with you only." Michael enters the kitchen. Luke nods and prays that he lets go of the restroom thing.

"Anyway, how are you today?" Michael grabs a stool out of no where and sits on it, resting his arms on the counter.

Luke releases the air he was holding, "Good. I got Calum to bring me pizza. And then you made him go away." He opens the box and takes out a slice.