Prologue

"Ah, why is such an innocent mortal like you, signing this contract?" The hooded figure walked closer go Michael. No one would think that the hooded man with jeans and sneakers could be the, one and only, fallen angel of heaven.

"I don't want to be alive anymore." Is all what Michael whispers. He had a sweater covering his scars that Lucifer could see through.

"People like you," the hood moves to one side, "do other things than commune with the dead."

Michael chewed on his lip, "Why would the devil himself take interest in me?" He retorted.

The hood nodded in agreement. Then he shrugged and took out a scroll.

"Please sign here with your blood."

Michael hesitated. He knew once he gave a drop of blood on that quilt of paper, there was no going back.

Michael took out his portable razor. He pulled back his sleeve of his sweater and drew a line with the rest of the marks. He held his wrist on top of the yellow paper. A drop of blood fell and created a splash of red.

The hooded figure breathed in deeply, "Welcome, Michael Clifford. You are now my second commander of the dead."

The hooded man put up the scroll. He slowly stepped closer to Michael.

"Are you scared?"

Michael shook his head. He allowed the man to hold his chin. Michael closed his eyes and felt the life leave his mind. His feelings numbed and Lucifer did more than kill the kid.

He took his soul.

-----

A/N
and it has started! :D

comment your opinion cause this is like the real thing for me c: