Chapter 19

Never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?

19
Michael couldn't believe the amount of trauma Luke held. His head was filled with dark thoughts and bad feelings. Michael sometimes wondered how does Luke hold up? How does Luke keep going?

Michael shushs a sobbing Luke. He just woke up from an awful nightmare. According to his blonde beauty, the nightmares became unbearable and went back to a constant reminder of Zack. Everytime he closed his blue eyes, an image of everything Zack inflicted on Luke's soul comes back to life. Michael can see how much it haunts Luke. He can see it in the way his hands tremble and the many times Luke asks Michael to stay.

Michael wishes he could've killed Zack the minute he suspected him.

The next morning, Michael is laying beside Luke, the sleeping boy curled up to his side with a frown.

"So it is true." Someone speaks up. Michael looks up to find his messenger.

"Alex, nice seeing you for a change." Michael murmurs loud enough. His attention goes back to Luke.

"You're going to be hunted, you know. For him." Alex motions to Luke even though Michael never looks away from blondie.

Michael only responds with a hum.

"Why? Why risk your damn reputation for him? For a..a," Alex looks around the room, "a human?"

Michael watches Luke shift in his sleep. Somehow he cuddles closer to Michael. It makes him feel warm inside.

"Are you even listening? Have you thought about how deep in this shit you are?" Alex exclaims. Michael only moves his hand to touch Luke's cheek.

"Jack!" Alex flails his arms upward.

"What do you want?" Jack appears across the room.

"Talk to Michael. He's not thinking straight."

"Dude, he's gay." Jack muses. Alex rolls his eyes at his friend's stupidity.

"Michael's gonna sacrifice himself for a dude. Tell him how bad it's gonna get."

Jack furrows his eyebrows and glances at Michael touching the blonde guy's cheek.

"M'not stopping him," Jack starts, "Mike, be careful."

Michael looks up to smile at Jack. Jack winks at him and continues, "Lucifer is already on his way here. Hide the boy and yourself."

Alex stares at Jack in shock.

"Jack, wh-what are you doing?" He splutters. Both of them ignore Alex.

"Thanks, man. It was nice knowing you." Michael says. Jack grins at him before disappearing.

"Michael, please. You can't jus--"

Michael stops listening and focuses on his blonde beauty. He kisses Luke's forehead. Then embraces him before disappearing and leaving Alex alone.

"Fucking idiot." Alex sighs out.

-

Luke did not expect to wake up in the middle of a beach.

"What the fuck!" He screams when he realizes he has no idea where he is.

"Hey, you're finally awake!" Michael walks into Luke's view. He's in a pair of white pants with no shirt. It was a sight to see.

Then Luke remembers that he's not at home, "Where are we? Why am I not inside my bed?"

"You see, what had happened was," Luke starts rolling his eyes fondly, "Lucifer found your house. We had to hide. Not telling you where we are, but far away enough."

Luke pouts, and Michael sits beside him and pecks his lips.

"C'mon, pouty face. I just made breakfast." Michael pecks his lips again and stands up. He starts walking towards a lovely house that Luke never noticed before.

"Lukey, babe, hurry." He smiles. Luke's heart stop beating at the beautiful sight in front of him. He feels like he's finally in heaven. He reluctantly stands up and takes Micahel's awaiting hand. Both head to the house with their hands intertwined.

-----

A/N

IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS, HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

Don't worry, I'll double update today or tomorrow. Sad to say that this book has at least 2 chapters left. Don't worry, there's an epilogue (:

QOTD: I know it's the weekend, but how's your Winter Break going so far?
A: FINALLY GETTING MY RELAXING TIME. I DO HAVE HOMEWORK (major pain), BUT I'VE GOT TWO WEEKS TO PROCRASTINATE SO

Have an awesome day 😘

P.S.
WHO
FUCKING
GOT
EMOTIONAL
WITH
JBH VIDEO?
BECAUSE I WAS UNSTABLE THE MINUTE IT FINISHED