Chapter 14

At the end of the world or the last thing I see

14
The cold weather had arrived and it already begun to ice the sidewalk.

"Cold." Luke says as he tried piling as many blankets on top of him.

"This place gets like that alot." Calum comments. They're inside Luke's bedroom. The couple cuddling on the floor and Luke trying to get warm.

I'm so alone, he almost chuckles at the thought. What a miserable way to spend his life.

"What movie is this?" Ashton asks. Luke shrugs.

"Erm, I think it's called Bandslam." Calum mumbles. He snuggles closer to his boyfriend.

"I swear to God that if it's a shitty high school movie, I'm gonna murder you." Luke sighs. Calum faces him.

"It is a high school movie but it isn't shitty."

Luke raises an eyebrow. He opens his mouth when a 'psst' grabs his attention. By the door, Michael's green eyes shine through the crack.

"I'll get some popcorn." Luke says mindlessly. He gets up to leave.

"I have popcorn." Calum defends and Luke glares at him.

"For me. You both are gonna eat it all and won't let me touch the bowl." He retorts. He closes the door behind him.

"Hi." Michael greets. He's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Why is he always choosing to look hot everyday?

"Hey." Luke smiles. They both stare each other for a few minutes before Michael asks,

"Can you make them leave?"

Luke ponders, "They've been here for an hour, and we're about to watch a movie." Then he furrows his eyebrows, "Why can't you do it?"

Michael puckers his lips and Luke has a hard time trying not to stare, "I was just asking for permission."

That breaks Luke from his staring trance. Before he can comment, Michael snaps his fingers.

"What was that?" Luke asks. Michael smiles and enters his room. Luke stands there, confused, before following.

The room is empty and the small flat TV screen that he had once, is a bigger one.

"It's huge." Luke mumbles in surprise. Then he registers that his room is empty.

"There back in their home. Sleeping." Michael refers to Calum and Ashton. The blonde doesn't bother to ask. It's a demon thing.

"I'm ready for a movie marathon. Which movie series should we watch?" Michael asks. Luke is still trying to let go of the whole situation.

"I don't know. Harry Potter?" He sits down and faces Michael. He watches the red haired punk think and Luke can't help but look at his lips.

They look soft and inviting. The most shock about Michael is that his lips matches his hair and it contrasts against his pale skin. A perfect combination of a person he is. He almost looks perfect. The complexion makes Luke rethink if he considers Michael for a friend or a crush.

"I don't know. I feel like watching The Hunger Games." His lips move and Luke follows them. They stretch wide and he notices he's smiling. Michael is looking directly at Luke, catching him in the act.

"Like what you see?" He added. Luke's cheeks burn.

Yes, "Shut up. Let's watch Hunger Games."