"My Naive Little Butler"

My breath labored as I tried to keep my senses together but the pain in my stomach prevented me to do so. So without further ado, I collapse on the tiled floor of the bathroom and screamed bloody murder, hoping someone in the house could hear me.

"Aaaahhhhh!!! The baby's coming ooouuuttt!!!"

I screamed as I huff series of air out from my mouth trying to control everything out but ended only to scream more as a new wave of pain struck me again.

"Fuuuucckk !!!!"

~meanwhile

"The company would have great profit if we make a deal with them. Then we could expand the business into food chains."

The typical timid guy with round glasses and braces in his teeth standing in front who keeps babbling about investments made the young Malcolm roll his eyes in utter boredom he was feeling, so as the older one and the other committees of the meeting.

"Dad, I think we should go with the...."

The sudden opening of the door in the meeting room interrupted the young Malcolms speech which made him broke his pencil in half while gritting his teeth in anger.

"Who the hell interrupted me when I'm still talking. Don't you know how to barge in while not disturbing this damn meeting?!"

"The baby's coming out!" Yelled the gardener.

"And you gave us your fucking grand entrance saying the baby's coming out! Fuck you! And fuck your baby!"

Diam hissed but sooner begun to process slowly what was the gardener blabbering about.

"Who's baby is coming out?"

And all so suddenly, He heard a series of cry and pains. That's when realization struck him when he saw the body of his brother Lay being carried by Tom passed behind the gardener who just came barging in, in the middle of their meeting.

"I heard that Diam! Fuck you too!"

"Oh shit dad! Dad! H-hes giving birth. Fuck!"

Diam, the old Malcolm and the other persons involve in the meeting quickly scrambled out of the room. Diam quickly ran after the group who carried his brother to gave aid but seeing that his brother is already struggling so much, he knows that he won't make it to the facility.

"You won't make it to the hospital Lay. You should gave birth here."

Lay's head quickly snapped to his older twin brother. His face all flushed and sweaty while glaring at him.

"Then call the fucking doctor if I can't make it to the hospital you fool! I'm no girl to deliver normal delivery to a baby through her vagina because I don't have any!! Now call the fucker up!"

"Okay okay." Geesh, he's calling my husband a fucker now. Lucky him he's giving birth, if not I would've smack him, thought Diam.

Diam quickly scramble out his phone and dialed their family's private doctor, which is also Diam's lover and luckily, he immediately picked up.

"Dy! He's giving birth already. We need you here so please get your ass here in seconds."

He yelled with all his might and hang up, clutching his hair tightly. He quickly ran after the group and found them settling Lay on one of the huge mansion's unused guess room. They gently lower him in the bed as he puff out series of air from his mouth. Sweat rolling all over his face as he tried to keep his sane.