Chapter 31

I woke up, and looked at Alice beside me. She was talking in her sleep. I smiled when I heard her say my name. She moved closer, her arm across my stomach. I just lay there, not wanting to wake her. It was only 8:30, so I didn't think she would wake up for a while.

"Mmmmm, Bella."

What was she dreaming about exactly?

She moved, kissing my neck. Oh, I hope no one walks in on this.

Thankfully, I couldn't hear anyone up, so I relaxed.

A little while later, she woke up, smiling at me. She kissed me, laying her head back on my shoulder.

"Comfy?"

She laughed, propping herself on her elbow.

"What time is it? And, yes, I am."

I checked my phone and it was 9:15.

We got up, and went downstairs. Everyone was getting up by now.

After breakfast, Alice decided that she wanted to go for a walk and dragged Rosalie and I with her. We just smiled and followed her. Rosalie just shook her head, following her sister.

The house was in the middle of the forest, and we ended up in a meadow. It was beautiful. Alice sat next to me, and Rosalie started talking about school.

"Well, this explains why you were nervous when I met you at school."

Well, I wasn't exactly expecting to see my girlfriends sister when I walk into her class, was I?

I blushed, not saying anything.

"Yeah, and you said I was hard on my students."

Rosalie shook her head, looking at Alice.

"I was only trying to help Bella relax. I was wondering what had you so happy."

I knew what she meant. Alice had really changed, in the last few months. She'd really relaxed, and even though she still had some issues with nervousness and a few other things, she was doing better than she was when this whole thing started.

"Yeah, I'd told Bella all about you, didn't I?"

I nodded, looking at Alice. I remembered everything she had told me.

"Yeah, you did. Although, the bickering with-"

"Yeah, yeah. You were asking the impossible."

Rosalie looked at the 2 of us, confused, so I decided to explain.

"I was fighting with my cousin Lucy, and she told me to stop. So, I told her to stop fighting with Emmett."

That was also the time she threatened to withhold cuddles for 2 weeks.

Rosalie laughed, listening to me.

"It's hopeless Bella. They never stop."

I looked at Alice, and ..................... We have the pout. I swear she looks so damn cute, when she does that.

"Looking at me like that's not going to work, you know. Fighting is only going to make you both annoyed."

Rosalie laughed, watching us. Alice glared at her, but she just looked at me.

"Anyway, how did your dad react? Alice said he threw you out?"

"Yeah, he did. He freaked out and I ended up staying with her. A few days ago, there was a knock on the door, and it was my dad. He apologised for over-reacting. He said it was a shock, to find out I was dating my chemistry teacher, but he eventually accepted it."