Chapter 6

"What did I say about school girl outfits?"

Angela laughed, putting it back. It was the Saturday before the party, and we finally had free time. Alice wasn't happy when I told her that Angela knew, but once I told her that Angela wasn't going to tell anyone she seemed to accept it. The fact she was willing to cover for us, really surprised her.

"Fine. What about that?"

I shook my head, as she grumbled to herself. She point to a costume in the corner.

"A demon? Really?"

She picked it up, handing it to me.

"Come on, try it on."

I grumbled, and went to try it on. I know I said I wouldn't let her pick the outfit, but I couldn't argue with her. I tried it on anyway.

"Angela, why did you give me something with a skirt?"

"Because you're going to see your girlfriend after the party."

She decided I looked good in the outfit and we got it and left.

"How's Eric?"

She smiled, looking at me.

"He's good. Now, I just have to get him to stop drooling whenever"

"Angela."

That made her laugh.

"Relax, and no I haven't told him."

OK, I never suspected that.

"I know that, that guy can't keep anything to himself. Telling him would be a nightmare."

I closed my chemistry book, after finishing my homework. I'm actually starting to like it. Although, the teacher may have something to do with that. My phone beeped with a message, from Angela.

'So, are you excited about the party on Friday?'

It was Tuesday, I really wasn't in the mood to go, but Angela talked me into it. She'd promised to stick close to me, which made me feel better. Eric was happy I was going, and promised to watch out for Mitch.

'Well, seeing as someone is making me go, I guess so.'

'You weren't complaining when we got your outfit.........'

She had to mention that, didn't she?

'You're lucky I'm your best friend, you know that?'

I knew she was only kidding, and that she was only trying to make me feel better.

'Yeah, yeah. I'm the only one who knows your dating your chemistry teacher, remember?'

Now, I wasn't worried that she going to tell anyone. So, her saying that didn't really have the effect she wanted it to.

'Yeah, I also know that you would never tell anyone.'

She knew I had a point, and didn't argue.

'Of course I wouldn't, I only suggested that outfit because of where you're going after the party.'

I blushed, thinking about it. It would be fun.

The next morning, my dad mentioned the party.

"So, where is the party?"

I'd already told him everything about this.

"It's at Kevin's dad. Angela and Eric promised to stick close to me, so I'll be around them all the time."

He nodded, not happy that I was going.

"Well, I have to work that night, so if you need anything you know where I am. Oh, and I'm working this evening as well."