Unsaid Words.

Louis Tomlinson, the mysterious boy who fell deeply in love with Harry Styles. They were inseperable, nothing could come between them. They fought each other's battles and got tattoos to represent their inside feelings which weren't easy to express. Everything was going well, they were fighting the hate together. However, the pressure became too much for Louis. The comments about him made him too insecure, he turned to self harming and developed an eating disorder, however Harry still stood by him. Louis finally got help and has been referred to a hospital to help him recover, he has no way of seeing Harry and his only way of communicating with him is through letters. But what happens when Louis is finally able to see Harry, is everything how he expected it to be?

this story contains self harm and some people struggle when reading things along those lines, I'm warning you now but if you feel you can read it then please do so.

© 2016 5secsoflouis ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.