Epilogue

|Epilogue|

•Charlotte•

Five years later.

"Amore." I felt his hands wrap around me from behind. I lifted the spoon up, and he tasted the sauce.

I was learning how to cook for a family of a hundred people. The present ones.

"Hmm. Tastes delicious." I felt his lips on my skin. "Let me taste you." He placed a kiss on my neck, tilting my head to the side. His lips came close to mine just as I heard the door open and someone cooing.

"Baby is here." Calvin crawled on the floor after Amara.

"Maybe we should just sneak off to an island again." Ramon mumbled to me in my ear. I chuckled as he pulled away from me and knelt down on the ground in front of Amara.

"Come to papa." He clapped his hands at her as she excitedly squealed before crawling towards him.

Amara Vitali was our daughter. It was her first birthday today and Ramon wanted everything to be perfect. He had invited every single person in the Vitali Family to the house just like he had done when she was born.

When we had brought her back to the house after being in the hospital for a few days, all I could see were men and women standing around the big house, waiting to see the new member of our family. She was loved by every single one of them.

Lizzie and Calvin had flown back from Paris just to come and see her. Ramon was the perfect dad when it came to Amara. He did everything, wanting to spend every second with her. She would cry when he was in the same room as her and stretch her arms out to him.

Barely one, she had been into more underground family meetings than I had been. She loved being around Alex and Josh. Calvin and Lizzie had moved back recently and she was a little afraid of Calvin but was getting used to him.

"Papa." She clapped her hands as she stopped in front of him and raised her arms. Her white dress was still clean though her white tights were covered in dirt.

Ramon picked her up as Calvin and him stood up. They dusted their clothes as I mixed the sauce. I wanted to make everything myself.

"Where is mom?" Ramon asked Calvin as Amara pulled on his long hair.

I answered him. "She's picking up Mary and bringing her here."

Ramon nodded at me as he started talking to Calvin about the gifts he expected everyone to buy Amara.

She was spoilt by them all and I loved it. Mary came to visit me every week, and I went to see as well, to make sure she was okay. Drew, her son had moved back home. They had bought a better house and it was perfect for them because it was close to our house.

I had moved in with Ramon after six months of moving into my first apartment. He was constantly at my place. We would spend the night doing what we loved the most, and the day would be in school.

We had graduated and all of us had gone to Italy. He had promised me a trip to Italy and a promise to spend a week in a hotel and to never leave. We did exactly that.