Chapter 6

|6|

•Charlotte•

"Can't live without your sidekick?" Ramon questioned as he raised an eyebrow at me and pulled his chair towards my desk. 

"I can't. I'll probably collapse without her." I sighed dramatically. 

He smirked. "I'll catch you."

"Fantastic. My death is guaranteed." I muttered. 

Ramon chuckled besides me as I felt the glare of Tiffany and her little minions. 

I wasn't going to let them mess my year up. Pushing my chair back a little, I lifted my bag up and pulled my notebook out. Placing it on the desk, I pulled out my pen and pushed the bag in between my feet and pulled my chair closer to the desk again. 

Ramon was quiet besides me, watching every single thing I did intently. I pulled the lid off my pen and opened my notebook. "We're going to make a cake." I said to him as I wrote the word Plan on top of the paper. 

He didn't say anything so I ignored him as well as I planned out my cake. 

A two tier gluten free and egg less chocolate cake. If I was pushing it, I wanted orange flavour frosting, with gold coloured roses and chocolate flakes sprinkled on the top. 

"I think I've seen you before." Ramon muttered to me as he leaned closer to my desk. 

I shook my head. "Yes. In school. " I dead panned as I drew a circle on the page, and tried to draw the cake. 

"No. Outside of school." He stated. 

"No chance." 

I knew I had never seen him outside in my life. Other than school, Ramon Vitali was completely nonexistent in my life. He lived in the rich area with his happy family while I lived in the fucked up area. We were complete opposites, and I knew he didn't visit the gym. He didn't know the lightning devil, he didn't know me. 

It was all some sort of game he probably did. 

I saw you outside of school. 

Where? I would ask. 

He would smirk at me and say in my room, on my bed.

I was not stupid. 

"You're really not afraid of me, are you?" Ramon asked, his voice was full of genuine curiosity. 

I turned to face him. "Have you done something to me that I should be afraid of you? Truthfully speaking, Ramon, I don't know you. You're a boy in my class and there are plenty of boys here. I'm not afraid of boys." I chuckled as he watched me try to draw a cake.

"They're all boys, amore. I'm not a boy." He leaned closer to the desk and pulled out the pen from my hand and took the notebook out of my hand. 

I glared at him as he leaned back on his chair and started writing something on the paper. 

"Don't mess it up." I said to him.