Chapter 11

|11|

•Ramon•

She was fucking beautiful. Her smile, her eyes, her laughter, everything about her was fucking beautiful. 

She was everywhere I went. The moment I had seen her standing beside the locker after telling Tiffany about her ban from my house, all I could think was why had I never talked to her previously. 

It would have been odd though. With my reputation, approaching her seemed like a fucked up idea. Charlotte didn't care about attention but I know she was close to her colourful friend. Lizzie. Who didn't like any attention at all. They would eat lunch outside, away from everyone. 

Calvin had tried looking for his girl once but he couldn't find her. Josh had said they were outside. 

She looked heart twistingly beautiful. Everyday she did but yesterday, I noticed her in a dress. Black was truly her colour. I couldn't keep my eyes off, in a trance I had walked towards her and simply told her how she looked. 

Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. 

I had seen Riley and needed to take her home. Riley was going through her teenage phase where she was constantly moody because she couldn't stop eating, which she called stress eating and she was pissed at herself for eating. She had stayed with her friend for the past few days but mom wanted her home. I dragged her ass back home to talk to mom and then couldn't go back to school. 

I knew I wasn't going to concentrate on work. My attention would be on Charlotte like a whipped fucker. Staying away from her was impossible the moment she had opened her mouth and talked to me. 

"I honestly do think she's stalking us." Josh muttered as he sat besides me in the booth. 

My eyes were on her, as she talked to her friend who had extremely long hair. I could tell from afar that she was from a Asian heritage, exactly like Alex.  He sat opposite me, on his phone silently. 

Alex was the technical geek in the Vitali Family. The one who didn't speak english often but fixed every computer and hacked them. He spoke italian more than he spoke Korean and english. His dad had been my dad's best mate hence why we literally grew up together but he was never surrounded by english speaking people. 

It was a genuine coincidence meeting her here. We were here to see if a parcel would get delivered without any trouble. My men had got word that the stupid Red Knives gang would interfere. 

My phone buzzed and I looked away from Charlotte to see my phone. Boss. We have a problem. 

For fuck sake. Life liked to screw me up on a fucking good day. 

"We have a problem." I muttered to them, showing them the message from Noah, one of the delivery guys who was supposed to deliver the drugs without a squeak. 

I pushed myself up, pulling a hundred dollar note and placing it on the tissue. "Pen." I placed my hand out to Josh who was still carrying his school bag. He handed me a pen and I bent down to write a little note for her. Until tomorrow, amore. 

Charlotte could pretend all she wanted, that if I spoke Italian it did not affect her. I saw it. Every time I called her amore, she had that invisible smile on her face, the one she herself didn't know she was doing.