CHAPTER 1

NIALLS POV

Niall walked out the house, ready for school and let out a breath. "Morning Niall." Niall turned around and saw his best friends, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry. "Morning guys", Niall said and started walking. "So Niall how are you and your girlfriend, Ariele?", Zayn asked. "We're good. How about you and Perrie?" Zayn paused for a second, "Good." They walked up to Wormswood High and Niall opened the door and felt somebody hug him from behind. "Hey sexy", Ariele said. "Wow what an entrance but your missing something." Ariele nodded then kissed him. "That's better." Niall took Ariele's hand and walked inside.

 "Niall, haven't you noticed that Jade aka the freak has been repeatedly watching you all the time?", Zayn asked. Niall looked at her and watched her wave quickly. "Uh no and I don't think I want to." Zayn laughed a bit and noticed her walking towards him. "Fuck she's coming over here. Have fun Niall", Zayn said and speed walked away. "Hi Niall. I can't believe I'm this close to you!", Jade said excitedly holding up her books. "Yea well I don't think it's gonna happen again. I have to go to class." He started walking towards Zayn and rolled his eyes. "Oh well umm....I'll see you again!" "I doubt that", Niall thought and laughed.

"Ok class you won't be choosing your partners for this project. Instead I will pick out your partners", Mrs. Dlamon said. Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes. "Zayn your with Perrie. Liam with Randall. Louis with Harry. Leigh Anne and Jesy and.....Niall with Jade." Niall rolled his eyes and put his head back and everyone laughed. "Hi again Niall!", she said smiling a big smile. "Have fun Niall", Zayn said walking past him. "Look Niall, I know you don't like me or well nobody does but it's only the science project. It's not like we're gonna be friends so please bare with me", Jade said and twitched her fingers. "Ok."

"So I'll see you after school at my place and here's my address", Jade said giving Niall a slip of paper. "Ok I'll be there." "So Niall I see you have a date at freaks place. I'm sorry but he's already taken", Ariele said waving goodbye. "What the hell was that about?", Niall asked. "Well you know, I love you, you love me and she's trying to hook up with you." "No Ariele, it's only for the science project calm down." She looked around, "Sorry." "Ok bye see you tomorrow", Niall said and gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out.

"Ok. 5:00 and buzz the bell", Niall thought and buzzed her doorbell. "Hey Niall come in", she said. He walked inside with his hands in his pockets and looked around. "Nice house", he said. "Thanks so let's go upstairs and start on the project." Niall smiled and followed Jade to her bedroom. "So uh...what are we doing for the project anyways?", Niall asked. "We're gonna be researching the cancer and stuff." "So you ready to start?" "Yea let's go." They started passing and gluing on their board and jade's brother came in. "OOH! JADE'S CRUSH IS HERE!", he yelled. "SHUT UP! GET OUT OF HERE!", Jade yelled and pushed him out. "So, you like me?", Niall asked. "Yea. I thought you knew already though." Niall shook his head. "Let's finish. Ok?"

ZAYNS POV

"So Zayn what are we gonna work on?", Perrie asked. Zayn shook his head and put his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "How about we don't do our project?" "No Zayn not today. We only did it once not again." "C'mon babe' it's our last year here and you never know if we'll be going to the same college", Zayn pleaded. Perrie sighed and felt Zayn throw her on the door. "Please?" Perrie rolled her eyes and kissed Zayn. Zayn chuckled and kissed her back making sounds on the door. "Perrie, you ok?" "Shit my mom. Be quiet. She knows you're here but not us doing.....this." "Perrie are you ok?", she asked. "I'm fine mom. Zayn and I were just finishing our project." "OK!"

"Shit we were lucky. She would've made me break up with you", Zayn said. "And I wouldn't listen to her." "Cause you love me." "Yes. Do uh people in the school know about this?", Perrie asked. "No don't worry. Nobody knows and nobody will know." Zayn kissed Perrie and put her on his lap and heard the door open. Zayn opened his eyes and stopped kissing her. "Oh my." Perrie turned around and saw her mom holding the knob. "Mom you were supposed to knock", Perrie said. "I thought this was a science project", she said. "It is but something else happened. It's not even that serious mom." "I will just leave I'm sorry Mrs. Edwards. See you in school tomorrow", Zayn said and walked out.

HARRYS POV

"Louis how do I not have a girlfriend yet and Zayn and Niall do? I mean I am the one with charm in the group", Harry asked. "Well maybe it's because you try to hard sometimes and some people aren't your type." "True Louis so true." Louis shook his head, "How come I don't have a girlfriend? I mean it's the last year of high school for us and I'm alone." "Don't worry Lou, you'll find a girlfriend sooner or later. I mean I'm not a fortune teller but you'll find one and I bet she'll be really pretty", Harry encouraged. "Thank you Harry Styles and you'll find a girl that'll love you", Louis said. Harry smiled and took some soda from the fridge.

 JADES POV

"I'll see you tomorrow", Niall said and walked through the door. Jade closed the door and slid down on it. "Oh my gosh. He was in my room and touching my things", she thought and blushed. "So how was it for him to be in your bedroom?", Karl asked. "Shut up. Why would you do that? You see this is why I never tell you things." Karl shrugged and walked away slyly. "Wait Karl I have a question to ask you", she said. "Yea?" Jade put her hands together and move her feet. "Uh..do you think I'm...pretty?" "Now that was a stupid question sis. Yea you are but I don't know why people don't see that." "Do you think that you or somebody can make me popular?" "Sure c'mon but first can we eat? I'm hungry."

Jade and Karl laughed while holding bags and eating ice cream. "Oh look somebody finally found themselves a boyfriend." Jade looked forward seeing Perrie, Ariele, Leigh Anne and Jesy. "You guys know he's my brother and we just went out shopping so uh...yea", Jade said. "You guys are cute by the way. See you tomorrow", Ariele said. "Don't listen to them. This shopping spree is good to make you popular", Karl said. "Yea I sure hope so."

* COMMENT and VOTE AND IF I MADE A MISTAKE JUST QUOOOOOOOOTE!*