Chapter 1

(Joy's P.O.V)

As I was driving home from work I saw 5 guys on the side of the road. It looked like their car had broken down, but I was in too much of a rush to get home, so I didn't stop. 

Once I pulled into the apartment complex I saw one of my roomates, Taylor, sitting outside with tears rolling down her face. I walked up to the door and asked, "Taylor, what's wrong?" She looked up at me with her eyes filled with anger and tears. As she looked up at me she stood up and abruptly walked inside and slammed the door. Standing there confused I hear my other roomate, Alyssa, yelling at Taylor for slamming the door. I opened the door just as the yelling got louder. 

T: "Alyssa, why don't you just shut up and get out of my business?!"

A: "Why don't you put on your big girl panties and just suck it up?! Just because Marcus broke up with you doesn't mean you can throw a little fit like a baby!" Alyssa shouted while getting in Taylor's face. 

As they continued to argue they began to get rough. Once Taylor began to wind her hand back, someone knocked on the door.

**************************************************************************************************************

A/N Trust me, the further you read, the better it gets...

It takes awhile to actually get interesting, you just have to bare with me.