3-7

"I thought you were a chef!" Cheryl giggled, peeking over Kimberley's shoulder and into the sauce pan. "What is that anyway?" she frowned, studying the thick, yellowish liquid.

Reaching for a table spoon, Kimberley carefully dipped it in. "You tell me," she cheekily replied before turning to face the girl and bringing it up to her lips. "And I'm not a chef... just yet."

"You work in a restaurant!" Staring up into her eyes, Cheryl took the spoon into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around the metal object and deliberately trying to act sexy. "It tastes like cheese."

"That's because it's a cheese roux," Kimberley giggled, placing the item of cutlery back down beside her and turning back to face her girlfriend. She laughed at her confused face.

"What? Is that like a soup or somethin'? What kind of restaurant do you work in!?"

She burst out laughing, her arms wrapping around her tiny waist and pulling her closer. "I'm making macaroni cheese. It's basically like the sauce for it... the stuff that makes it cheesy."

"Then why didn't you just say that?" Cheryl rolled her eyes, more for effect that anything else. Reaching around she pinched her bum. "Smart arse," she winked.

She was just too cute, and Kimberley found herself grinning like mad down at the Geordie, her fingers clasping together as she held her tightly. "You're adorable," she cooed before leaning forward to kiss her lips.

"Mmm... I'll never get fed up doin' that," Cheryl sighed.

Lost in her beauty and with an absent mind, Kimberley reached up to cup her cheek, gently caressing the soft flesh. "I still can't believe I'm allowed to even do it!" There was a soft chuckle as she continued. "It'd pretty f*cking unbelievable actually."

"Why?"

The blonde stared intently into her eyes, knowing the true answer would drag up the past. "Becasue you're way too good a kisser to be with me!" 

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

Cheryl raised a brow mischievously. "I beg to differ," she winked, leaning in for another kiss, eager to prove her point.

* * * * * 

"Mmmmmm..."

Kimberley looked up at her girlfriend, grinning widely. "Good baby?"

Cheryl pursed her lips together whilst flicking her eyes shut. "Amazin'!" she moaned.

She couldn't help it, and the blonde found herself laughing, which earned a bewildered look from the younger woman.

"What?" she asked.

"You sounded totally orgasmic there!" Kimberley answered before forking another mouthful of macaroni into her mouth.

Ignoring the comment completely, Cheryl reached for her wine sitting on the table infront. "How come you've never cooked me this before!?" she inquired as she took a sip, her eyes glacing towards the television. "It's really good!"

"I can hear that! So, are you working tomorrow?"

"Nop. Got meself a day off!"

Kimberley found her answer utterly adorable, her little face full of excitment. "I take it that you're happy about it then?" she giggled.

Cheryl's smile grew. "It means we have more time together," she grinned, burping as she placed her fork onto the square shaped plate on her lap.

"Charming!"

* * * * * 

"Kimberley!?"

Kimberley flung down the cloth she was holding and made her way out of the kicthen and over to the foot of the stairs. "Yeah...!?" she shouted up.

"Where's the toothbrush you said you bought me!?"

"It's still in the packaging in the cabinet above the sink!" 

She laughed to herself, because to anyone else a toothbrush would seem insignificant, but to Kimberley it marked yet another stage in their relationship. Other than the simple fact that Cheryl wanted clean teeth and pleasant-smelling breath, it told her that she wanted to spent more time with her. And so she smiled to herself, a familiar laugh ringing in her ears. "What you laughing at!?"

"Pixie's chasin' me feet!"

The distinctive, infectious giggle continued, Kimberley joining in. 

"When are you comin' up?"

"I'm just tidying up baby... won't be long."

* * * * * 

Kimberley leant on the door frame leading to her bedroom, secretly watching the Geordie as she stood infront of her vanity table, spraying an array of her perfumes. She was just too beautiful for words... even when she was wasting her expensive fragrances. It seemed like ages before she was noticed, Cheryl winking cutely at her through the mirror.

"Have you been spyin' on me?" she asked, picking up the last bottle on the table and removing its cap.

"Maybe..."

Cheryl sprayed a generous amount of the musky perfume, inhaling its scent and smiling. "This is the one," she softly spoke, earning a raised brow from the blonde. "This is the perfume I smell off you... the one that you always wear," she explained.

Kimberley wrinkled her nose up, melting at how unbelievably sweet she was. "It's not even a well known brand," she grinned. "But it's my favourite."

"So, what you're sayin' is... out of all these nice perfumes I happen to like the cheapest one?" Cheryl joked as she sprayed some onto her cotton pyjamas.

Nodding, Kimberley slowly began to make her way over, her snail-like pace both nerve-racking and exciting to Cheryl.

And for a brief moment she thought she had offended her girlfriend, but soon found herself giggling when plump lips began nibbling on the soft flesh of her neck, Kimberley's hands cheekily slapping her bum.

"Cheeky!"

The girl laughed before attaching her own lips to Kimberley's smooth neck, grinning when she smelt the faint scent of the exact perfume. "You smell so good," she sighed, wrapping her in her arms and pulling her closer. 

Kimberley's eyes flicked shut, drifting away at Cheryl's gentle touch, her soft caress. The feeling of small hands skimmed briefly over the swell of her breasts, causing her to gasp a little. Her whole body was telling her she was ready to give herself completely to the girl, the hardness of her nipples, the pressure building between her legs. And for the first time since they had came into contact she realised that she had never been in such a state before... at least never that quickly. "We have to stop," she let out, feeling her nimple fingers spider walking there way up and under her top.

"Why?" 

"Because you're not ready..."

Cheryl continued her assault on Kimberley's body, kissing her way up to her plump lips, which were already opened ever so slightly, small pants escaping in effects of her touching. "Shh..." she whispered onto them.

"But..."

"I'm ready if you are..."

Pressing their foreheads together and forcing the blondes gaze upon her, Cheryl tenderly began to stroke her cheek.

"Are you?"