1-9

"Kimberley?"

I could feel a hand gently being placed on my shoulder.

"Kimberley?"

Flicking my eyes open, I saw Nadine smiling down at me. She looked fine. Not hung over at all. "Are you goin' to work?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Aye babe. I didn't have as much as you last night."

Lifting my hand to my head, I left it there. "I really dunno how you do it Nadine," I sighed. My head was killing me.

"Like I said... I didn't drink as much as you."

"Yeah you're right. You didn't have any time to drink. You're tongue was to busy," I winked, referring to that fact she had it stuck down that guys throat all night.

"Ooh wasn't he dreamy?" she giggled.

"He was built like a brick sh*t house!"

She laughed before brushing a strand of hair away from my face and behind my ear. "That's a good thing," she smirked.

"I take it you're goin' to see him again then?" I smiled. She looked really happy.

"Aye. Last night when you passed out on the sofa, he text me. He said he would come and see me at work."

"Ooh... so, that's why you're goin' into work," I laughed, sitting up. She blushed a little. I had never saw her like this, even with Jesse. 

"I really like him Kimberley."

"Yeah... I can see it babe."

Smiling, she stood up. "Right... I'm off to work." Leaning down, she kissed my cheek. "I would give you a proper kiss, but you smell like sick," she laughed.

"I was sick?"

"Aye, but lucky in the toliet this time," she winked, walking over to the door. "I've left you out a glass of water and two painkillers."

She really was a true friend. "Ok babe. Have a nice day and tell Jason I said hi."

"Will do. Bye babe."

* * * * * 

It took me quite a while to drag myself out of bed. After taking my painkillers and having a shower, I felt a bit better. Pixie was scurrying around my feet once I was ready. She wanted to go out. "Ok baby. Give me two minutes until I stick my trainers on." Walking by the window, I noticed Cheryl walking down the little path next to the tennis court. She had Buster with her and another dog I hadn't seen before. I smiled to myself, she looked nice. Not hung over at all. After clipping Pixie's lead on, we headed down to the entrance hall and outside.

"Hey you," Cheryl smiled as she walked towards us.

"Hey," I smiled back. Both her dogs ran up to us. Leaning down, I picked Pixie up. "She's still a bit scared," I laughed.

She shook her head at me. "She'll never get used to other dogs if you keep doin' that."

"But she's still a little baby."

"Exactly," she laughed. It's best if you teach them when they're young." Stepping closer, she took her off of me. "Hello cutie," she said, kissing her nose. She really did love dogs.

While she was still fussing over Pixie, I bent down and clapped Buster and then the other dog. "Who's this?" I asked.

"That's Coco. Me other dog. I picked him up the other day when I went to see me mam."

"Chihuahua?" 

"Aye," She smiled.

"Is that you headin' back in?" I asked.