1-6

I woke up with the worst hangover ever. My head felt like it had been bashed with a hammer and I had a bruise on my leg. How the f*ck did I get that!? I studied it for a while before climbing out of bed and changing into some pj's. I still had had my dress on from the previous night. I could faintly hear the sound of talking as I opened my door. Did Nadine bring someone home?

"Aww hey Kimberley." It was Cheryl. She was sitting at my kitchen table with Nadine, a coffee in her hand. She had a shy smile on her face.

"Hey," I smiled back, confused.

Nadine must of sensed this. "Cheryl came over to see if you were ok."

I made my way over and sat down beside Nadine, facing Cheryl. 

"Do you want anythin' babe?" she asked.

"Erm... a glass of water and a couple of painkillers would be amazing hun," I smiled, patting her hand, which was resting on the table.

"Ok."

As she got up, I smiled at Cheryl. "I'm ok thanks."

"Good. You were pretty ill lastnight."

"I remember seeing you in the hall," I said. I wasn't sure if I had imagined it or not.

"Aye. I could hear you singin' me song." She laughed, her dimples showing.

"Ooh sorry. I probably murdered it!"

She continued to laugh. "Nah. You actually have a nice voice babe."

Blushing slightly, I smiled. "I didn't do anythin' embarrassing, did I ?"

"Except from bein' sick all over me toliet," she winked. "Not at all"

My face turned crimson. I can't remember that! "Are you bein' serious!?"

"Aye," both her and Nadine replied at the same time, causing them both to laugh.

"You were goin' to be sick and you couldn't find your keys. So, I let you use me toilet and you were sick all over the place." She just sat there with a smile on her face as if it were no big deal. "I cleaned it up, though."

She cleaned up my sick! That's embarrassing! I sighed, holding my head in my hands. "Cheryl... I am so sorry, honestly."

"Don't worry about it babe. We all have those nights. I was just glad you were sick near me toliet, rather than in the hallway," she giggled, taking a sip of her coffee.

I couldn't believe this! A famous popstar cleaned up my sick! A famous popstar that I thought was a b*tch! She cleaned up my sick for f*ck sake! "I bet Ashley thought I was a right state!?"

"He's away playing football. He wasn't in."

Well thank God for that. "At least let me make it up to you?" Good thinking Kimberley. You can dig for more dirt if she excepts. I saw Nadine raising an eyebrow at me.

"You don't have to, honestly."

"No Cheryl please. I feel really bad and if you excepted it would make me feel better. Let me take you for a coffee or somethin'?"

"I would love too, but the paps and I'm always kind of busy."

I sighed. I kept forgetting she was famous! "What about I make you some lunch then? Are you off tomorrow?" I hoped I didn't sound to desprate.

"I am. I have the X Factor results tonight, but I'll be in tomorrow."

"So... you'll let me make you lunch?"

"Aye ok," she agreed with a smile.

"Great! I'll chap your door around one-ish" Taking the glass and pills from Nadine, I watched as she shook her head at me. She was really starting to get on my nerves. I told her not to get close.

* * * * * 

"Nadine, if you don't like what I'm doin' you can go back to our own flat." I said, once Cheryl had left.

"I wouldn't like it if you were doin' it to Lily f*ckin' Allen! It's not right Kimberley," she replied waving a finger at me. I continued to watch as she played with Pixie on the floor.

"It's a job. Do I tell you how to do yours? Do I tell you how to cut hair?"

"What I do is nothing like this babe and you know it." I could tell she was trying not to argue. "It's one thing writing about these people, but spying and tricking them... well, that's just wrong."

"Like I said... if you don't like it go home." I kept my tone calm. I also didn't want to argue

She shook her head. "I'm not goin' home Kimberley. I know you'll need me."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"This won't end well. I know it won't. I just want you to think long and hard about this, ok?"

Sighing, I turned around on the couch and shut my eyes.

"I'm goin' to take Pixie for a walk."

I chose to remain silent until Nadine had left.

"I'm still goin' to do this."