1-4

I was sat at the kitchen table when Nadine emerged. She looked nakkard. "Good mornin' babe."

"Is it?" she frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I watched her pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Luxury flats... my arsehole! Luxury doesn't mean getting woke up in the middle of the night, hearing one of the most famous woman in Britain get f*cked!"

I burst out laughing. "You heard them?" I asked.

"Aye! It was hard not to f*ckin' hear them! A deaf f*ckin person would hear them!" she ranted on. It was so funny. She looked really p!ssed off. 

"I must have the room opposite theirs." She looked at me, my laugher must only of p!ssed her off more. "It's not funny Kimberley! I didn't get to sleep until God knows what time!"

"Babe, how many people can actually say they've heard Cheryl Cole sh*ggin' ?"

"Babe! I don't, or I didnt, want to be one of those people! I hope I don't have to put it with that every night." Sitting down across from me, she began sipping her coffee. I could see her anger fading as she settled into the chair.

"Well... they do seem in love." I giggled, flicking the paper open, only to find a picture of the pair. It must of been a picture of them lastnight. I looked down at it, even I had to admit, she was absolutely gorgeous!

                                                                                                       Cheryl and Ashley Cole looked more loved up

                                                                                                        than ever when they were seen holding 

                                                                                                         hands as they enjoyed a nightout together.

* * * * * 

After Nadine had went and opened her salon, where she worked as a hairdresser, I got myself dressed.

"Pixie!" I shouted, hoping she would come through into the living room. She didn't. "Pixie!" I shouted again. Still, she didn't come. That's weird. Getting up, I searched the whole flat. I couldn't find her. As I walked past the door, I noticed it was open. "Aww for f*ck sake!" Nadine must of left it open by mistake. Peering out, I looked around. She wasn't in the hall either, which was strange because the door to the stairs was closed over and I'm pretty sure she couldn't work lifts. "Pixie!?" I was now getting worried. Running over to the small window at the end of the hall, I looked out of it. I couldn't see her, but I could see a figure lying on the ground next to my car. Running down the stairs, I made my way over.

"What are you doin' !?"

"Gettin' you're f*ckin' dog!" came the reply in a thick Geordie accent. Shuffling under more, her weight caused the stones to moved from under her, making a crunching noise. "Come on baby," she said. After another minute or so, she got back up, Pixie in her arms. 

"Ooh my god!" I said, grabbing Pixie from her. "Bad girl! How did you get out here?"

"She must of been in the hall," Cheryl answered, rubbing her dirty trousers. "When I was walking down the stairs, she ran by me and out of the entrance door, which was open." 

I looked at her, she was covered in dirt. Her white skinny jeans were ruined. "I'm so sorry Cheryl. Look at your clothes."

"Aww don't worry about it. As long as that wee ones ok," she laughed, stroking her head. 

"But your clothes are ruined!"

"Babe, don't worry about it. I've got another twenty pairs like this," she smiled. Ok, she was really making it hard for me to dislike her right now!

"At least let me pay for them to be cleaned."

"Kimberley!" she laughed. "Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Aye... positive. I really need to go now. I have a meeting and I'm already late. I have to go and get changed. I'll see you later."

"Ok," I smiled. "Thanks."

"No bother," she winked. "Bye Pixie." Leaning down, she kissed her nose. She then turned and headed back to the building. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all.