Thirty One: O' Allah, heal him, for thou art a greet healer...

The next morning, I wake up feeling extra comfortable. Slept a total of ten hours and was damn happy about it!

I had a long noon of studying ahead before Jasmine comes over.

A research report to get done, and a process technical essay concluding my submissions for this week.

I take a hefty shower, have a nutritious breakfast, and then take along a warm cup of green tea to my study room.

My phone pings and I'm pulled out of my train of thoughts, eyeing my phone twice before I'm hopelessly reaching for it and grinning at the screen at the sight of Dean's text.

*Good morning beautiful, how's your day?*

I open his conversation and reply at the instant;

*Good morning handsome!*

*My day is hopefully productive, two submissions to get done but, I'm getting there...*

*How's yours? Are you at work?*

I watch as he types, chewing on my lower lip impatiently.

*I am. You'll get there, don't stress.*

*I'm following the same concept to get through my day as well...*

*Boss is around and has no office, so he has currently moved in...*

I chuckle at that last statement and type in another text;

*Bet that sucks...* I add the Emoji of a monkey hiding his face to the end of that.

*It does...*

*I've to run, talk to you later baby.*

I curl my lips despondently before my smile returns upon reading the word 'baby'.

*Laters...<3*

After four hours and twenty two minutes, it's five in the afternoon and I'm done with my submissions.

My neck and back were achy and I continued rubbing my eyes tiredly, but just before I slop down on my bed for a quick power nap, the door rings and I jolt back up, heading for the door.

~~~~~

"You-are coming with me!" Jasmine points at me excitedly.

I chuckle.
"Where to?" I ask.

"North coast!"

"Parents are going. No excuses. Call your parents and Sarah!" She picks up my phone and hands it to me.

"Slow down..."
"When?" I ask.

"Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and probably Sunday too..." She counts on her fingers.

"Thursday, after my lectures you mean?" I ask again.

"Whenever you want, just don't waste the day..." She replies and my grin begins to spread.

"Oh beach, finally?!" I start skipping on my feet and she promptly nods, joining me.

My head starts running wild. Images of the light turquoise sea of the north coast start projecting themselves in my mind, and us sitting on the beach, with our toes in the sand and colorful cocktails in our hands.

"Let's just hope they agree..." I bring our excitement to a temporary halt.

"What are you doing?! Call them!" She frowns when she glances at my phone's screen and finds me typing mom and dad a text.

"Pfft! No way..."
"Text does it best..." I state a matter-of-factly.

"Meanwhile-" She rises happily.