Twenty Eight: Dean who?

I subconsciously pull away when Lillo continues to bark before she's straddling both our legs.

Oh, you little wicked thing!

You ruined our moment!

We both chuckle, looking down at her.

"Just what I needed..." Dean mutters and I giggle, turning to him.

A blush has crept all the way up his neck and ears, settled faintly at the top of his cheeks.

If he was looking like that, I do not want to imagine how I look like right now...

One thing for sure, my heart was trashing wildly behind its cage.

"For a second there, I was starting to worry about Lillo telling out on us..." I frown to myself before that cracks him up and I watch him amusedly.

We were still standing so close to each other, my arms were rested on top of his as his palms lightly cupped my elbows.

His face slightly falls before his eyes are widening a little.

"Don't-"

"Tell your mom I've done that..." He utters, his expression undeniably frightened and that causes me to burst in silent laughter.

I shook my head amusedly.

"I don't think I could..." I nod at him and we both chuckle again.

Lillo was very calm now...

Of course!

I almost roll my eyes.

Am I not allowed to kiss your owner too?

We did just kiss didn't we? It's not just another dream now was it?

"Dean I-" I gulp once before he's eyeing me, silently encouraging me to speak my mind.

"I h-haven't d-done that before..." I whisper breathless and another round of strong chills invades my body causing me to shut my eyes heavily before I open them, and I'm feeling really drowsy with somnolence.

I might've sucked so bad at it...

Overdosing on a feeling like that could get you killed. For real though...

He smiles lovingly.

But then an insignificant crease forms in the space between his brows.

I provide him a quizzical look.

"Remember Mariam?" He asks and my mind takes me to the memory of his ex-girlfriend...

The one who umm-provoked him?

When my mind links the question to his fallen face and the subject in hand, my face slightly falls too...

"She got to me once, but I respectfully withdrew..." He admits and I can read the discomfort off of his expression and his guilty eyes.

It made my heart swell.

That should've felt like a sucker but-
I did not seem to give the slightest fuck...

I wasn't the one he withdrew from... I was the one he passionately drew to himself and hungrily crashed his lips upon... That; I gave the most fuck about...

"So umm-"

"Your lips-" I eye his lips once and he frowns kind of confused.

I bite down a smile.