Takasha

Takasha woke up tired. She had had a dream that had made her restless throughout the night. It was horrible and she needed comfort. He turned on her lamp and grabbed her emergency Fried Chicken bucket. She looked down at herself. She was such a fat whore, but the chicken was so good.
She looked beside her. Her boyfriend Kayshawn was over tonight and she would just hate if he saw her like this.
She glanced back down at her bucket. There was only one piece of chicken left and it was a disgusting dry breast. She threw the bucket on the floor and got up. She excused herself to go to the bathroom.
She looked in the mirror. She looked at herself, her body. She had such a muffin top and she needed to lose weight. She needed to start putting her Planet Fitness membership to use. She also needed to get some more chicken. She grabbed her car keys out off her purse and pulled out some sweats.
It was the middle of winter and the middle of the night, but there was a 24 hour KFC shop open just down the street.
She got into her car and drove off. This was a nice time for her to think about her, about the things she needed to do to change and she needed to change. What did her boyfriend even find attractive in her, if he was even her boyfriend. She didn't know what they were. He would just call if he ever wanted her, so wasn't she just a booty call. No one wants her she looks like gutter trash. She is gutter trash.
Suddenly the bright light of a gigantic chicken bucket came into her sight. She drove up to the drive through window to see someone she was familiarized with.
"Sierra Leone I haven't seen you since high school you slut." They laughed a little.
"Yeah when I stole you boyfriend and you ripped out my tracks. I just had got those done too, that was my first weave that wasn't yaki." She put a piece of bubblegum in her mouth. "What have you been up to. You must be doing nothing because you look like a mixture between Precious and Edward Scissorfingers or some shit."
Takasha looked at her stomach and frowned. "I know I let myself go you don't have to sugarcoat it at all Sierra."
Sierra did a little smirk. "Bitch its is Sierra Leone to you ok keep yourself in check like don't disrespect me. My mama named me Seirra Leone for a reason she didn't just name me Sierra ok, so get it right."
"Ok I'll get it right next time I mean there was no reason for you to become argumentative."
Sierra Leone grabbed a 30 pc. Bucket of chicken and handed to Takasha. She smiled at her. "Some bitch sounds like they got their education throwing around dem big words like you some Havard professor or shit like."
Takasha handed Sierra Leone forty-three dollars. "You mean argumentative that is not a big word that is super basic I mean I don't expect you to know because you had to drop out of school at fifteen because your filthy ass got pregnant and the in twelfth grade you got pregnant again."
Seirra Leone looked offended and she immediately closed the drive thru window and walked away. While Takasha sat their silently smiling to herself for the immense amount of gratitude she was feeling at the moment. Seirra Leone had made Takasha high school life a living hell, but now Takasha was the bad bitch.