Chapter 35: Arrival of the Candy Apples

The next day at the Millennium Dance Complex, the girls were stretching for more rehearsals with Abby and Connor watching them in Studio B as the moms were out in the outdoor patio garden.

"How was your day off, everyone?" Hollie asked.

"It was good." Melissa replied. "Holly and i took Maddie and Nia to the museum and we enjoyed the art."

"We sure did, when we saw that picture of a woman in a kimono, that reminded us of the time the girls did a group dance inspired by that." Holly added.

"And it got third place." Kelly reminisced.

"Yep, Abby and Connor were not happy about that." Christi added.

"How was the pedicure?" Jill asked Kelly.

"It was great." Kelly said. "Abby got the blue colors for her toenails."

"I got the red nail colors for my toenails." Christi added.

"What color did you get, Kelly?" Holly asked.

"I got the white color for my toenails and the people who gave us our pedicures were really smooth." Kelly admitted.

"I wonder how Kendall, Chloe, Brooke and Paige enjoyed Universal Studios Hollywood with Connor?" Hollie wondered.

"From what Kendall told me, they had a great time." Jill said.

"Did they ride Jurassic Park: The Ride?" Melissa asked.

"They sure did, and even though Chloe was scared, she got over her fear when Connor took them on the ride again." Christi answered, then Gianna poked her head in.

"Moms, Abby and Connor want you to watch the group rehearsal." Gianna said as Christi, Kelly, Holly, Melissa, Jill and Hollie got up and walked into the studio room.

Meanwhile at the Colony Inn, which was a budget hotel in Los Angeles, Cathy was seen leaving with her daughter, Vivi and behind them were Justice, Sarah, Erika, Taylor, Kerisa and their moms on their way to the Millennium Dance Complex, where they were gonna rehearse their dances.

"Are you all ready to beat Abby?" Cathy asked.

"Yeah!" The dancers all said.

"I can't wait to see their faces when we beat them!" Justice said.

"They better hold on to their title, because on Wednesday, we're gonna be crowned the new national champions!" Kerisa added.

"Hopefully, us winning the national title will make up for the time that Abby and her idiot of a son, Connor got me disqualified for claiming that i was entered in the wrong age divison." Erika said.

"We'll see how hard they'll be laughing when they see us win first place." Sarah added.

"Yeah, they'll be the ones crying and we'll be laughing." Kelli stated as they looked through the window and saw the girls rehearsing their group dance.

"Yikes." Cathy mocked, seeing Abby's behind as Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke H, Paige, Kendall, Chloe and Brooke K were stretching with Melissa, Holly, Kelly, Jill, Hollie and Christi watching and standing next to Abby was Connor.

"That's too much junk in the trunk." Tanya said. "That could blind you for weeks."

"We didn't want to see that." Kim fake gagged, and then she saw that Connor was talking to her. "And there's the birdbrain, ugly duckling son of hers."

"I still haven't gotten over him and Abby getting Erika disqualified." Barb grumbled.

"Me too, i still remember that and it's still in my dreams."