Chapter 13: All good things have to come to an end

A week later, it was Saturday and at the Newark Liberty International airport, The Abby Lee Dance Company had just landed and leading the way was Abby, Connor and Gianna, behind them were Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia, Kendall, Maddie, Mackenzie, Brookie, Christi, Kelly, Holly, Jill, Melissa and Hollie. The girls were in their ALDC winter tracksuits, Abby was wearing a tracksuit, the moms and Gianna were wearing some tracksuits as well Connor was wearing a black leather jacket, black pants and a white shirt and for the competition routines, the name of the group dance was named Christmas Cutie, Chloe's solo was named Candy Cane, Kendall's solo was called All Wrapped up and Brooke K's solo was called Snowflake Hop.

"All right, everyone on the bus!" Connor ordered as the girls and their moms got on first, then Abby and Gianna got on next and last but not least, Connor got on the bus and took his usual spot, sitting next to Abby. "Mom, i love coming to new york whether it's for a competition or a vacation."

"I know you do, i remember when you were little, you would have a very excited look on your face and when you started taking photos, you'd photograph the skyline." Abby told him.

"Yep. Remember that time when you, Gia and myself went to the empire state building back in 2005?"

"I remember that, we felt like that we were on top of the world." Gianna added.

"Abby, i've got a question, where is Christmas gonna be held at this year?" Christi wondered. as the girls were talking.

"Like this year's thanksgiving, it'll be held at Connor's house and he hasn't found a christmas tree yet and we'll be there to help him out with the decorations." Abby answered.

"I wonder what christmas tree you'll get, Connor." Christi asked

"I'm gonna get a green one." Connor said as the girls were just talking like usual.

"Paigey, do you think we might see Times Square?" Chloe asked her twinny and friend.

"I don't know if we will or not, because that's the heart of New York City." Paige replied.

"Connor once told me that he and Miss Abby used to go to Times Square a lot whenever they were in New York City, one time they went to Madison Square Garden to watch the New York Rangers and the New York Islanders play and the Rangers won." Chloe stated as Mackenzie was talking to Brooke K.

"I can't wait for Christmas!" Mackenzie squealed.

"Me too!" Brookie told her friend.

"Even though it doesn't snow in Los Angeles and is always warm there, i still love it!"

"I'm gonna make a christmas list." Brookie said.

The bus arrived at the Tribeca Performing Arts Theater, where the Xpression Dance Competition was being held at, they got off the bus and headed inside of the theater, got registered for the competition and headed to the dressing room that said "ALDC and entered the room.

"All right, solos are going first so Hollie, Christi and Jill get your daughters ready!" Connor barked.

Hollie started to do Brookie's makeup and Hair, Christi did Chloe's makeup and hair and Jill began to do Kendall's hair and makeup

Chloe came out first and she was in a Camisole stirrup unitard of print panne velvet, adjustable straps, bow and red satin tricot ruffle trim, with a headpiece on her head and mitts on her hands.

"You look wonderful, Chloe!" Nia complimented her friend, giving her the thumbs up.

"Thanks, Nia." Chloe replied.

Kendall came out next and her costume was a glitter print velvet dress that had gold foil spandex collar and insets, hook neck closure, headpiece, trunks and bow were also included.