Chapter 22: Dancer down

The next day , which was a Thursday, the sun was shining over Los Angeles and at Connor's house, Connor was in his bed asleep and the time was 8:30 AM, he then got up and stretched as his long hair was a mess and tangled.

He then got out of the bed and made it up to make it look neat and then headed downstairs to the kitchen, pulled out some bacon and eggs. It took 5 minutes for the bacon to be done and the eggs were scrambled and he began to eat.

After Connor was done eating, four hours and 30 minutes had passed and he was now watching TV, then he heard his cell phone beginning to ring and the caller id said "Mom" and answered the phone.

"Hello, mom." Connor said.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you doing this morning?" Abby asked over the phone.

"I'm feeling great, how about you?"

"I'm doing well." Abby answered. "What are your plans for today?"

"Well, i'm planning to head to the Hollywood & Highland Center today and do some walking around, but i might see something that i like and buy it." Connor said.

"I know you love going to one of the malls, remember when i took you to the Beverly Center a lot and remember when we attended the grand opening of the Hollywood & Highland Center?"

"I remember those memories very well." Connor said. "What are you planning to do today?"

"Not much."

"Mom, i've got one more question before i leave the house to head to the mall, since we've automatically qualified for Nationals, where's it gonna be held at this year?"

"It's going to be held here in Los Angeles on July 18th, so that means we're the heavy favorites and also, we're gonna rehearse for Nationals at the Millenium Dance Complex, they told us we could use one of their studio rooms between July 14th and July 17th." Abby informed him.

"Thanks for giving me the heads up and we're gonna prepare the girls for nationals like we always do." Connor said.

"Better believe it and guess what i found out, i found out that Cathy is gonna be there at nationals because what i was told, she was at a separate regionals and the Candy Apples qualified." Abby added with slight annoyance in her tone.

"Ugh. Who knows what the prune has up her sleeve?"

"Who knows? ok, i'm gonna head out and do some errands, talk to you later, son."

"All right, talk to you later, mom." Connor stated as Abby hung up, then he hung up and headed upstairs to the bathroom, took a shower and put on a red Los Angeles Angels button down jersey, red trackpants and sneakers, then he headed to his escalade and drove off.

At the Hollywood & Highland mall, which was an outdoor shopping mall and entertainment complex located on Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave with a lot of stores and it was 387,000 square feet and close to the mall was the famous Chinese Theater that has hosted a lot of events, the Dolby Theatre and a lot of other places.

Connor then drove into the lower parking garage, got out of the escalade and paid for his parking spot and headed back up to surface level. Then he walked into the mall and did some walking unti he saw a shoe store.

"I think i'll stop by Shoe Palace first so i can see what they've got." Connor said to himself as he headed to Shoe Palace, a store that had sneakers, apparel and accessories from brands like Nike, Air Jordan, Adidas, Converse and Reebok, he went in and bought some Adidas and Converse sneakers since he had Reebok and other Adidas sneakers at his house and then an hour later, he was back on the first level after shopping on the third level, then he bumped into Jill and with her was Kendall, Charlotte and Ryleigh.