Chapter 34: Off Day

The next day, Connor was driving his escalade down Westholme Avenue, he was taking Chloe, Brooke, Paige and Kendall to Universal Studios Hollywood. He was wearing a Los Angeles Kings t-shirt, black trackpants and adidas superstar sneakers.

Connor then pulled up to the Lukasiak Household and parked his car, he got out of the car and headed to the door to see if Chloe was ready to go to Universal Studios Hollywood. He rang the doorbell and the door opened and standing at the door was Christi.

"Hi, Connor." Christi greeted.

"Hello, Christi." Connor replied as he gave her a hug. "Is Chloe ready to go?"

"Excuse me for one second." Christi said, then she "Chloe! Connor's here to take you, Brooke H, Paige and Kendall to Universal Studios Hollywood!"

"I'm coming!" Chloe said as she came from her room and she wearing shorts, white shirt and sandals. "Hello, Connor."

"What's up, Chloe?" Connor responded, giving her a high five. "Are you ready to go?"

"Ready when you are."

"Have fun!" Christi told them. "If you get a chance, bring me a souvenir from Universal Studios Hollywood!"

"Ok!" Connor said as they headed to the escalade, Chloe got in the front seat and Connor was in the driver's seat and drove off to pick up Brooke, Paige and Kendall.

They arrived at a house on La Grange which had five bedrooms and four bathrooms and that was the Hyland household and standing outside were Brooke H and Paige, Brooke H was wearing a red t-shirt, red trackpants and flip flops and Paige was decked out in a white shirt, shorts, and sandals which proves that Chloe and Paige have been known as the twinnies and they got in the escalade, sitting in the middle seats.

"Hi Brooke, hello twinnie." Chloe greeted Brooke H and Paige.

"Hey, Chlobird." Brooke and Paige responded. "Hello, Connor."

"Hello, Brooke H and Paigey." Connor said.

"I'm glad you decided to take us to Universal Studios Hollywood with you." Paige said.

"Thanks, now let's pick up Kendall and we'll be on our way." Connor told them as he drove down the street and when they reached fox hills drive, he turned onto the street and a couple of minutes later, he arrived to the Vertes household, which was on woodruff and Kendall was outside in gray trackpants, gray shirt and slip on sandals. "Hey, Kendall K!"

"Hello, Connor." Kendall said as she got in the escalade. "Hi, Chlo, Paigey and Brooke."

"What's up, Kendall?" Brooke said.

"How's it going?" Chloe wondered.

"Nothing Much." Kendall replied.

"Who's ready for some fun at Universal Studios Hollywood?!" Connor asked them.

"I'm ready!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Me too!" Paige added.

"Me three!" Brooke stated.

"Me four!" Kendall said.

"All right, Let's do it!" Connor then drove down Woodruff Avenue, turned on to Beverly Glen Boulevard and turned on to Wilshire Boulevard minutes later, he arrived at the rampway that lead to the I-405, also known as the San Diego Freeway and they were now on the expressway.

"Question, where is everyone else?" Kendall asked.

"Kendall, my mom is planning to get a pedicure with Christi and Kelly, Brookie and Mackenzie are planning to hang out at the beach with Hollie watching them while Melissa and Holly taking Maddie and Nia to the museum." Connor told them as they headed to Universal Studios Hollywood.