Chapter 27: Migraine and Feeling Better

That upcoming saturday morning, it was the morning of the competition and the time was 7:00 AM and at Connor's house, Connor was asleep and then he opened his eyes and for some strange reason, he felt a pounding into his skull, which was not a normal headache.

Then he slowly got up from his bed as he felt the pounding in his head turn into a full blown migraine as he headed to the bathroom, he managed to take a shower and put on some clothes, but the migraine was so bad, he looked nauseous and raced to the toilet and vomited and was looking pale, so he grabbed his cell phone and call his mother.

"Hi, Connor." Abby greeted lovingly over the phone.

"Hi, mom." Connor stated, then he groaned loudly feeling the pain from his worsening headache and that alarmed Abby.

"Are you ok?"

"Mom, i woke up with a headache and it got worse when i walked to the bathroom slowly and now it's a migraine and it hurts my head." Connor said. "I'm afraid i won't be able to make it to the competition."

Abby felt alarmed at what her son had told her, whenever he felt sick, he would warn her immediately. "Connor, i'm on my way and also, i'm gonna stay with you to help you feel better, i'll tell Gianna and she can relay it to the girls and their moms."

In a Cadillac CTS, which was owned by Gianna, she was driving to the ALDC to get on the bus with the girls and their moms and then she heard her phone ring and it was Abby calling.

"Hi, Abby. What's going on?" Gianna said.

"Gianna, i want you to tell the girls that Connor and i are not gonna be able to make it to the competition." Abby told her.

"Why, what's wrong?" Gianna asked, wondering about what was wrong with her boyfriend.

"Well, Connor woke up with a bad migraine and it's hurting him." Abby said.

"Ok, i'll tell the girls and their moms and tell Connor that we love him." Gianna stated.

"I will. See ya."

"See ya later." Gianna said and hung up.

Meanwhile, in the parking lot of the studio, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia, Kendall, Maddie, Mackenzie, Brookie, Christi, Kelly, Holly, Jill, Melissa and Hollie were in the parking lot wondering why Abby and Connor hadn't shown up yet.

"Where's Miss Abby and Connor?" Brookie asked.

"I don't know." Maddie replied. "Usually they would be the first ones here."

"The competition begins in six hours, maybe something is wrong." Brooke predicted.

"Hopefully we get answers on why they're not here yet." Holly said as she saw Gianna pull up in into the parking lot and she got out of the car.

"Gianna, any word on why Abby and Connor aren't here?" Hollie asked.

"That's what we want to know." Melissa wondered.

"Girls, Moms, i got off the phone with Abby, Connor is suffering from a migraine and he's not going to be able to come with us and Abby is gonna stay with him." Gianna explained to the girls and their moms.

"Poor Connor." Christi sighed.

"Hopefully, he'll feel better to go to next weekend's competition." Kelly said.

"Let's bring a win for him, that might help him feel better." Nia stated.

"That might do the trick." Paige stated.

"All right, let's get on the bus, we have a competition to get to and when we get to the airport, we board the plane right away." Melissa stated as they started to get on the bus.